So Riot are permabanning customers =0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LuciferDuck

11-19-2011

let's see how this game will become in.....6 months as a regular customer paired with trolls and leavers seems like i won't buy my incoming faveh vlad skin ;w;

i just readed a "gold badge player from season 1" got permabanned after he spend above from 100 bucks here, what security will i have if i buy content and suddenly Riot will scam me with their infamous tribunal?

Better nerf Irelia

FlowyS

11-19-2011

Well, RP is non-refundable once you buy it...

Better read the TOS I guess

jerzy

11-19-2011

It doesn't matter how much money you spend on this game. If you're gonna be a ******, you'll get banned.

Duke Br0heimer

11-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciferDuck View Post
let's see how this game will become in.....6 months as a regular customer paired with trolls and leavers seems like i won't buy my incoming faveh vlad skin ;w;

i just readed a "gold badge player from season 1" got permabanned after he spend above from 100 bucks here, what security will i have if i buy content and suddenly Riot will scam me with their infamous tribunal?

Better nerf Irelia
I'm pretty sure if I go to the store and **** on the floor, then fling said **** at people, the store owner has every right to remove me from the store. Yes, even if I bought something.

JJäng

11-19-2011

Here's a tip that'll give you all the security in the world: Don't be a ****** on a regular basis.

LuciferDuck

11-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerzy View Post
It doesn't matter how much money you spend on this game. If you're gonna be a ******, you'll get banned.
seems like you will get banned in the future with that regular language in forums, specially during ELO hell , took note of your name so i can laugh when you get permabanned as well
:3

kirawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2011

let me buy my privileges to act like a dumb***!!! ..... smh

Falleth

11-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerzy View Post
And that's the way it should be.

Also, so what? For the place of one jerk will come 10 more people.

They just increased twice the size in 5 months. Getting rid of people like that is actually beneficial.

MTSL Pernski

11-19-2011

I still see a perma ban as too much, thats essentially stealing someones money and shouldn't be allowed. If disruptive behavior continues then you should just continuously get 2 week bans. There should always be hope to not break the rules and continue to play the game. You shouldnt just lose items that you have spent money on under any circumstances ever.

LuciferDuck

11-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Br0heimer View Post
I'm pretty sure if I go to the store and **** on the floor, then fling said **** at people, the store owner has every right to remove me from the store. Yes, even if I bought something.
sorry Mr. but that's a terrible example, because the other people won't kick my shopping cart or throw things at my face and call me piece of **** or the regular things that i presence in a online game. give me a valid argument and i will discuss it ok ?