AD carry masteries?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GenshoTanzakaya

11-15-2011

As the title may suggest, I don't see any masteries that are really benefitting Ad carries that much. I was just wondering what my fellow summoners had been using. So what are you using as AD carry masteries?

S Fleetfoot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2011

so you don't see benefits to attack damage, attack speed, crit chance, crit damage, or armor pen on AD carries?

GenshoTanzakaya

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by S Fleetfoot View Post
so you don't see benefits to attack damage, attack speed, crit chance, crit damage, or armor pen on AD carries?
I definitely see them, and I realize that they're great on AD carries, but between them it's only 21 points. With the cdr masteries, it's another 4, for a total of 25. I don't know where those other 5 points belong, though. I just put them in defense, 3 in armor and 2 in mr, but I was wondering where other people put them.

Impawsible

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenshoTanzakaya View Post
I definitely see them, and I realize that they're great on AD carries, but between them it's only 21 points. With the cdr masteries, it's another 4, for a total of 25. I don't know where those other 5 points belong, though. I just put them in defense, 3 in armor and 2 in mr, but I was wondering where other people put them.
It's called see what works best for you.

Layotees

11-15-2011

Um, what exactly is wrong with nine points in utility again?

There's also more than 21 points in Offense that are good for ranged AD. A 21 point AD carry build wont even get Havoc.

A Little Haley

11-15-2011

21/0/9 for better MS/red buff timer. The 9 points in defense won't save you if you're out of position.

Lazris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2011

AD, AS, %arm pen, crit, crit damage, arm pen, LIFESTEAL (you can now start with 6 lifesteal if you go dorans? niiiice IMO), havok, demolisher (since AD carrys are the ones who push/take down towers), and for the extra 9 points, you can go utility.

in utility I like in good hands/imp flash. movement speed and then imp neutral buffs.

There are points I want on carrys like ezreal (the magic pen in offense), but I am thinking all of them will be fine.

For my tanky dps, that solo top, I am thinking defense... but I am not sure. I know I want 8 point, 2/3 in the armor/MR masteries and the health regen for solo top. But not sure if offense is better or if I should just go full defense.

And utility.. I played a game as Alistar earlier today, dem utility points helped me a lot since I NEVER went oom, started with faerie charm. So much mana regen I love it. And extra gold from assists, but I could constantly headbutt/pulv and no go oom. Maybe that is why they nerfed the mana cost on sona's heal? lol