TT Metagame

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Kopp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2011

#1 Get a leash, you never need to smite the first camp
#2 If you get the mixed camp you hit lvl 2 and go straight to red
#3 would you rather lvl 2 gank with red or the other buffs?

GetOnMyMap

11-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
1/1/1

or 2 top 1 bot

2 bot 1 top is what you'll see in normals and it's incredibly annoying facing a jungler and then having teammates that don't wanna duo top (assuming you yourself don't have a jungle)

2 top/1 bot is much better than 1/2 because the top jungle is essential to winning the game

dragon spawns at 5 minutes and is easily duo able if one or both have madreds razers. Hell you can duo it with just a leash or a little damage with alot of champs with just madreds razers.
I always solo Dragon at lvl 7 with WW but I honestly think 1 top 2 bot is better..I've seen people try to 2 top 1 bot and me and my friend usually just pull down our pants and take a huge **** on there faces. But whatever works for you..

Koldheartedjsp

11-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetOnMyMap View Post
I always solo Dragon at lvl 7 with WW but I honestly think 1 top 2 bot is better..I've seen people try to 2 top 1 bot and me and my friend usually just pull down our pants and take a huge **** on there faces. But whatever works for you..
The 2 top isn't doing it right. If you are facing a jungler without one best thing to do is to push top like a madman and gank the jungler while taking the buffs. Warding their buff after the initial minions spawn is usually a good idea if he's a jungler that can attempt it early.

Usually i try to grab the dragon within a minute or two of it spawning if possible. Just fight the dragon with a potion going

@Evil cookie: Usually if I'm not facing a jungler i tend to just camp in the top jungle and clear it completley before doing anything

Captain Kopp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2011

lvl 7 dragon on ww is terrible, i always do 4:40 lvl 4 solo dragons on ww,

full clearing the jungle before ganking is a waste of time, a lvl 2 gank can solidify a win 2 minutes into the game a lvl 4 gank can't