Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

TT Metagame

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Kopp

11-17-2011

#1 Get a leash, you never need to smite the first camp
#2 If you get the mixed camp you hit lvl 2 and go straight to red
#3 would you rather lvl 2 gank with red or the other buffs?

GetOnMyMap

11-18-2011

Quote:
Koldheartedjsp:
1/1/1

or 2 top 1 bot

2 bot 1 top is what you'll see in normals and it's incredibly annoying facing a jungler and then having teammates that don't wanna duo top (assuming you yourself don't have a jungle)

2 top/1 bot is much better than 1/2 because the top jungle is essential to winning the game

dragon spawns at 5 minutes and is easily duo able if one or both have madreds razers. Hell you can duo it with just a leash or a little damage with alot of champs with just madreds razers.

I always solo Dragon at lvl 7 with WW but I honestly think 1 top 2 bot is better..I've seen people try to 2 top 1 bot and me and my friend usually just pull down our pants and take a huge **** on there faces. But whatever works for you..

Koldheartedjsp

11-18-2011

Quote:
GetOnMyMap:
I always solo Dragon at lvl 7 with WW but I honestly think 1 top 2 bot is better..I've seen people try to 2 top 1 bot and me and my friend usually just pull down our pants and take a huge **** on there faces. But whatever works for you..

The 2 top isn't doing it right. If you are facing a jungler without one best thing to do is to push top like a madman and gank the jungler while taking the buffs. Warding their buff after the initial minions spawn is usually a good idea if he's a jungler that can attempt it early.

Usually i try to grab the dragon within a minute or two of it spawning if possible. Just fight the dragon with a potion going

@Evil cookie: Usually if I'm not facing a jungler i tend to just camp in the top jungle and clear it completley before doing anything

Captain Kopp

11-18-2011

lvl 7 dragon on ww is terrible, i always do 4:40 lvl 4 solo dragons on ww,

full clearing the jungle before ganking is a waste of time, a lvl 2 gank can solidify a win 2 minutes into the game a lvl 4 gank can't