Fizz Item build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quick3nd

11-15-2011

it seems like most of fizz's skills dont do too much damage other than his ult.

so i am thinking of concentrating on his w since it does damage over time... so attack speed, hp, ap:

rod of ages, rageblade, nashorth's tooth, liche bane + (rylai scepter if you need more hp) then maybe a defensive item or death cap?

with surge and flash as summoner's spell so that with rageblade/nashorth's, surge spell, you get a lot of attack speed as well.

what do you guys think?

DudeIKill

11-15-2011

I like your build except summoner spells.
Flash isn't needed, as you have trickster, and it's cooldown is like 7 seconds at level 5. With CDR masteries and such.

Quick3nd

11-15-2011

trickster is not very reliable though. played a few games as fizz; though i had really really bad teammates so a lot of them got fed.l i'll keep trying though.

the reason i got surge is because it increases attack speed and ap. so it fits perfectly well with this build that focuses on attack speed and his W.

DudeIKill

11-15-2011

Ya surge is great and all.
But it's flash, its good if you're on c/d of trickster.
But i mean, if you can aim, and you know what you're doing, you can hop over the walls easily.
Also it's damage is awesome for clearing minion waves.

DarkenDragon

11-15-2011

Im not too sure, but I dont think attack speed is gonna improve your w's damage, this is because dots dont do more damage as you attack faster, it just reapplys the dot. it might just do that first tick of damage over and over again, but not really do much. what you should do is boost his damage instead of reapplying it faster. from the champion spot light it seems he scales with AP so thats what I would focus on

also hes a melee champion that can escape pretty well, so I would suggest to use gurilla tatics and just poke your enemies until they're low health and then go charging in and finishing them off. thats how I feel this new champion should be played

DudeIKill

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkenDragon View Post
Im not too sure, but I dont think attack speed is gonna improve your w's damage, this is because dots dont do more damage as you attack faster, it just reapplys the dot. it might just do that first tick of damage over and over again, but not really do much. what you should do is boost his damage instead of reapplying it faster. from the champion spot light it seems he scales with AP so thats what I would focus on

also hes a melee champion that can escape pretty well, so I would suggest to use gurilla tatics and just poke your enemies until they're low health and then go charging in and finishing them off. thats how I feel this new champion should be played
He wants the attack speed so he can get his target lower faster, with the damage that he has.

DarkenDragon

11-15-2011

but hes an AP melee champion, he doesnt scale well with attack speed, his damage is gonna come from his abilities, and they're pretty low on cooldowns too. his AP ratios are fairly high, and your not going to want to auto attack in the beginning, you just want to hit and run until they're low enough, then you finish them off with a full combo.

this guy is a burst damage champion, not consistant damage.

SireKiwi

11-15-2011

I think atack speed should work , since W passsive its dot , but it's Active is an instant extra damage (as irelia W active and Teemo Impact poison). And all skills scale with ap and you are meele , so full ap or hybrid should work pretty well (nashor tooth , rageblade, bunblade)

Genesis Oosoo

11-15-2011

i'm jsut wondering if the passive effect of W stacks on attack??? or resets everytime???

Quick3nd

11-15-2011

just went 11-4-9 with the build
one death doesn't really count 'cuz i chased one into the well since we were winning

rod of ages, berserker grieves, rageblade, nashorth's liche bane.... that's all i got before the game ended

*******http://imageshack.us/f/526/11162011122646am.png/********
can someone imbed the pic for me?