Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why are people STILL so bad at dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Señor Pancho

11-15-2011

Quote:
Have you, like, even REALIZED the sarcasm?

how am i supposed to ****ing realize you were being sarcastic on an internet board full of idiots and newbies ?

Yuan Shikai

11-15-2011

Quote:
Señor Pancho:
how am i supposed to ****ing realize you were being sarcastic on an internet board full of idiots and newbies ?

The person who wrote that was not even me, it was someone else and I realized the sarcasm NEVERTHELESS; alone the sentence "PROVE ME WRONG" should strongly indicate it wasn't meant serious.

WaterD103

Recruiter

11-15-2011

I find fun that he says "casteres that cant survive 2 hits of jax" when the demise of jax are ap casters.

Also people still bad at dominion because there is no ranked, so no serious player plays, and there is a lack of quality streams to watch and learn