Caitlyn didn't get nerfed after all?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NconvenìentTruth

11-16-2011

wasn't really nerfed cause she's fine the way she is..
the real joke was the miss fortune buffs

Snapalope

11-17-2011

I think Riot just don't realize that it's her harassment that is really overpowering.

Invictrix

11-17-2011

Wow this thread is apparently full of people who got ***** slapped by caitlyn. They nerfed her last patch and did a movement nerf however minor this patch and buffed all the other low tier ad carries. You guys don't really want a balanced caitlyn do you like you guys don't want a balanced morgana or the balanced mordekaiser everyone wanted. You guys want an underpowered champion you can all push around. Its pretty obvious when I win a game with Mordekaiser or Sivir and get called overpowered. Take your champions look for Item combinations that are good against ad or just send 2 people mid and dual lane against her she will fold real fast. I swear when someone kills you you kill them back you don't go on the forums and ask riot to please weaken champion x cause they is too tough for our lame selves. Dont even bother voting me or up or down I am not coming back to this thread.

TheRealRoDenT

11-17-2011

From someone whose played caitlyn over 300 times, nerfing her range would destroy her. Her design is too be strong early game, and it drops off. Nerf her range, she loses that early game advantage.

5 movement speed is a big deal. People enjoy going dorans blade builds with her and bypass boots early, now going dorans blades with her early is a risk. Shes squishy and gankable. Rammadillo counters her well anyways.

I still think ashe is best ranged ad now that graves got nerfed.

FraggingBard

11-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00011011S View Post
The patch preview touted a nerf to Caitlyn as one of the major changes so she wouldn't outclass other carries then all they do is reduce her base movement speed by 5? WTF that's not gonna fix anything!
Sure it is, Akali was powerful so they nerfed Hextech. Caitlyn was powerful so they nerfed Nocturne. Can't you see? It makes perfect sense.