ARAB Dominion is taking over ARAMS

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SPNGBOBSQRPIMP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticHypnotic View Post
Check your rules. I've never seen or even heard of an ARAB game allowing Promote/Garrison until this thread.
Yah this was posted along time ago rules have changed a bit since then.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrrrax View Post
No GA is just dumb, considering the fast respawn time. It is very inefficient for the stats and since this mode plays totally different (less emphasis on poke), I'd get rid of this restriction.

How does the top tower get affected exactly? I presume that each team caps their bottom and spawns creeps which eventually capture each side's mid. Then the mids start spawning creeps that go top.

Since bottom no longer spawns creeps that go top, you cannot influence them thru promote, etc. So what happens to top? Do the creeps simply perpetually balance each other out so nobody ever caps it? Or is there a matter of luck involved when a lucky cap means GG due to 3 to 2 cap, as its much harder for creeps to retake an active tower than a neutral.

I'd think the Pro-Strat would be to get champs Bot capping the tower ASAP thru flash, ghost, whatever. If you can cap 10 sec ahead of the enemy, that might give enough creep advantage for you to take top tower and win thru stalemate.
Minions only push towards enemy captured points so if both mids are neutered minions will just not spawn up to there

Darion Mograine

05-03-2012

Not trying to hijack your thread, but I made a custom gametype that you arab players might really enjoy.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...eam+deathmatch

Personally I had a lot of fun with this gametype, and I'm just trying to get it out there, so everybody else can enjoy it.

LikeABwoss

06-21-2014

Sounds Great but u said garrison, etc was banned now ur saying it isnt at the bottom?

KaWraith

06-21-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABwoss View Post
Sounds Great but u said garrison, etc was banned now ur saying it isnt at the bottom?
Somehow I don't think anyone is going to come back 25 months later and respond to your question dude. You should try checking out the date on the last post before replying.