ARAB Dominion is taking over ARAMS

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2011

It is tons of dama---fun!

Only thing we do different is we ban oracles. Wards and oracles completely shut down twitch and eve. Not fair to them.

Promote want allowed in aram's, so I'm not sure why people allow it in ARAB.

Razor Occam

11-27-2011

I tried my first games of ARAB just now and had a great time. People sometimes have slightly different rules which are nice to clarify beforehand, but overall its the same idea of continuous, action packed teamfighting. I rolled soraka twice which was kind of frustrating, but then I got ashe who was a lot of fun.

Hobbito

11-29-2011

bump

David12596

11-29-2011

I personally like all random all jungle. Though the way the games is the people have to set a limit on how low a teams points have to be until that team loses.

DevilNL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2011

i knwo it owns

it was fun playing with you guys

MMKH

11-30-2011

I really have to try this out sometime.

Lumara

12-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPNGBOBSQRPIMP View Post
Yes we have all had many hours having some good ol aram matches.
Stopped reading right there. Making generalized assumptions on an entire player-base (dominion players) is just fail.

Kovas

12-01-2011

ARAB is far supeiror. Even losing teams (which I am on sometimes...can't be helped) still have fun because the fights are epic, drawn-out and close-quarters.

I've seen team comps that I thought would be OP only to see them lose to ridiculous comps. It's a great game

Wheatly

12-01-2011

Just had the most one sided match yet, shut them down...

I only died once but I dived into the fountain turret because I wanted to buy.

Pantazi

12-02-2011

Although tanky DPS is nice...its much nicer to have a solid in-your-face tank that offers good CC so carry can rape face.

The whole reason we decided to let people go to speed shrine and back door is because it isnt fun to get spawn camped, and if you are eve or twitch...its the most you can do to help your team at the moment. I have gotten frustrated over BD sometimes sure. But then it has won us some games. Also another reason we decided to let people go up to speed shrine is because if you all have to stay bot in the Fog of War, then sometimes its just to chaotic. It gives room for some strategy in there.