ARAB Dominion is taking over ARAMS

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrSpaz

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrrrax View Post
No GA is just dumb, considering the fast respawn time. It is very inefficient for the stats and since this mode plays totally different (less emphasis on poke), I'd get rid of this restriction.

How does the top tower get affected exactly? I presume that each team caps their bottom and spawns creeps which eventually capture each side's mid. Then the mids start spawning creeps that go top.

Since bottom no longer spawns creeps that go top, you cannot influence them thru promote, etc. So what happens to top? Do the creeps simply perpetually balance each other out so nobody ever caps it? Or is there a matter of luck involved when a lucky cap means GG due to 3 to 2 cap, as its much harder for creeps to retake an active tower than a neutral.

I'd think the Pro-Strat would be to get champs Bot capping the tower ASAP thru flash, ghost, whatever. If you can cap 10 sec ahead of the enemy, that might give enough creep advantage for you to take top tower and win thru stalemate.
Creeps only spawn from nodes across from enemy-owned nodes. Neutral nodes don't spawn creeps, and creeps don't spawn to walk toward neutral nodes.

Degraiver

11-19-2011

Awesome Game! Better than ARAM.

Lumara

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPNGBOBSQRPIMP View Post
Yes we have all had many hours having some good ol aram matches. Well the time to move on has come. ARAB All random all bot dominion is where its at. Unlike most of you think matches last about 20-35 minutes. Here are some other diffrences.

ARAM --leveling up is so slow 5 in one lane no xp
ARAB-----With dominon xp gain you xp so you can actully fight

ARAM---- you use life and sit just waiting to die to shop.
ARAB-----you have health pots on bottom to use to keep fighting

ARAM----- takes forever to get builds no gold
ARAB------ lots of gold lots of kills you get full build everytime

ARAM------you die and wait a minute to respawn
ARAB-------you die and spawn back within 20-30 seconds so means more fighting

ARAM------once you push takes for ever to get to lane to fight
ARAB-------much smaller map much more battles

ARAM------Get like 20 total kills a team a game
ARAB-------get almost a hundred team kills a game

So there is why ARAM is so out dated. Come try a match usually playing in costums at night. You wont regret it. Very fast paced action.

The rules we have been following are as follows.

1. Must stay in bottom lane. Can go up to mid health pad but thats it. Edit: We have started to use the speed lane as boundry it has opened up alot more opertunity for lil stratagy backdorring and so forth.
2. Cant go back unless both turrets are capped by enamy.
3. No GA.
4. First one to get enemy to zero wins.

Note: As much as you might think so games do not take for ever. When you are double capped timer goes pretty quick. Longest match we have had was 37 minutes and that was a 5 point match also is about average for a sr match.

Edit: To anyone wanting to join some ARAB matches with us join the ARAB chat room or add me to freinds and I will send out invites when we play.

Edit: Ok just got done with a 55 min match. Kinda long but constant battles the whole time. 128 kills- 125 kills epic match.

Some Game hints:
Promote is good but not 5 on a team only so many super minions can spawn at once.

Garison is nice but make sure your team doesnt try stacking three of them at once.

Double capping is best way to win. But just nutralizing their turret also drains thier points well.

If your double capped. BACKDOOR

Glass Cannons arent always the best way to build. Defense items>offense items
No, we have not all had hours spent playing whatever this arabic thing you talk about.

Helixes

11-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumara View Post
No, we have not all had hours spent playing whatever this arabic thing you talk about.
Fail
L2Read before making bad joke / troll

Vydelar

11-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrrrax View Post
No GA is just dumb, considering the fast respawn time. It is very inefficient for the stats and since this mode plays totally different (less emphasis on poke), I'd get rid of this restriction.

How does the top tower get affected exactly? I presume that each team caps their bottom and spawns creeps which eventually capture each side's mid. Then the mids start spawning creeps that go top.

Since bottom no longer spawns creeps that go top, you cannot influence them thru promote, etc. So what happens to top? Do the creeps simply perpetually balance each other out so nobody ever caps it? Or is there a matter of luck involved when a lucky cap means GG due to 3 to 2 cap, as its much harder for creeps to retake an active tower than a neutral.

I'd think the Pro-Strat would be to get champs Bot capping the tower ASAP thru flash, ghost, whatever. If you can cap 10 sec ahead of the enemy, that might give enough creep advantage for you to take top tower and win thru stalemate.
Creeps don't spawn to attack neutral points.

MrSmileyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2011

Just did one, GREAT fun and much more active than ARAM

ImCoolerOnline

11-21-2011

ARAB are very fun, and it isnt all about tanky DPS, u get a champ lize ezreal or kogma or the like, no way in hell ur having the carry build tanky dps. Ive completely anihilated enemy teams as Kog when i had rammus on my team, and my ez game I was about 43/15 but i did have to modify my build a lot as all of them bought thornmails.... Lotsa fun, longest was somewhere around late 30 or early 40 mins

lbgsloan

11-21-2011

ARAM mostly died because of the reasons already stated. It's too slow paced, you get no XP, you get no gold, the game stalls if there are no healers, and the early power of turrets means whoever has the best combination of poke and sustain wins every time. With the Dominion passive bonuses, health packs, and turrets able to be shut down by a cap or Garrison, all these problems go away.

Charcoales

11-27-2011

everyone here who hasnt tried arab must, it's a whole different experience than aram.

Skeeep

11-27-2011

The best thing I see in ARAB over ARAM is the trolling difference. As soon as some fgt caps mid it just turns into a Dominion game and everyone lols.... shorter game so not a big deal.