ARAB Dominion is taking over ARAMS

First Riot Post
12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SPNGBOBSQRPIMP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-14-2011

Edit: Rules have changed some since this first posted. Some diffrences is mainly the speed shrine is no longer used.
Yes we have all had many hours having some good ol aram matches. Well the time to move on has come. ARAB All random all bot dominion is where its at. Unlike most of you think matches last about 20-35 minutes. Here are some other diffrences.

ARAM --leveling up is so slow 5 in one lane no xp
ARAB-----With dominon xp gain you xp so you can actully fight

ARAM---- you use life and sit just waiting to die to shop.
ARAB-----you have health pots on bottom to use to keep fighting

ARAM----- takes forever to get builds no gold
ARAB------ lots of gold lots of kills you get full build everytime

ARAM------you die and wait a minute to respawn
ARAB-------you die and spawn back within 20-30 seconds so means more fighting

ARAM------once you push takes for ever to get to lane to fight
ARAB-------much smaller map much more battles

ARAM------Get like 20 total kills a team a game
ARAB-------get almost a hundred team kills a game

So there is why ARAM is so out dated. Come try a match usually playing in costums at night. You wont regret it. Very fast paced action.

The rules we have been following are as follows.

1. Must stay in bottom lane. Can go up to mid health pad but thats it. Edit: We have started to use the speed lane as boundry it has opened up alot more opertunity for lil stratagy backdorring and so forth.
2. Cant go back unless both turrets are capped by enamy.
3. No GA no garrison no promote.
4. First one to get enemy to zero wins.

Note: As much as you might think so games do not take for ever. When you are double capped timer goes pretty quick. Longest match we have had was 37 minutes and that was a 5 point match also is about average for a sr match.

Edit: To anyone wanting to join some ARAB matches with us join the ARAB chat room or add me to freinds and I will send out invites when we play.

Edit: Ok just got done with a 55 min match. Kinda long but constant battles the whole time. 128 kills- 125 kills epic match.

Some Game hints:
Promote is good but not 5 on a team only so many super minions can spawn at once.

Garison is nice but make sure your team doesnt try stacking three of them at once.

Double capping is best way to win. But just nutralizing their turret also drains thier points well.

If your double capped. BACKDOOR

Glass Cannons arent always the best way to build. Defense items>offense items

Gretzkhal

11-14-2011

I played one of these. It was awesome!

Anniie

11-14-2011

What's the point of banning GA? Never understood that one. It's not even that good in ARAM environments.

BlkZen

11-14-2011

isnt this the type of gameplay riot is trying to avoid? i mean wheres the skilled gameplay here? so 5 people build tanky dps and just turret dive the entire game. wow, sounds fun.

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2011

can't you think of something better than arab

sizzackz

Master Recruiter

11-15-2011

had really fun play this mode with you guys.

+1

Roger Barbossa

11-15-2011

what is ARAB stand for?

jadelink

11-15-2011

All Random All Bot.

xGvPx

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPNGBOBSQRPIMP View Post
If your double capped. BACKDOOR
I'd have to play to get a feel for it but if you backdoor in an ARAB then it sorta defeats the goal of ARAM...doesn't it? All fighting should be pushing forward, not sure where backdooring plays a part.

Warrrrax

11-15-2011

No GA is just dumb, considering the fast respawn time. It is very inefficient for the stats and since this mode plays totally different (less emphasis on poke), I'd get rid of this restriction.

How does the top tower get affected exactly? I presume that each team caps their bottom and spawns creeps which eventually capture each side's mid. Then the mids start spawning creeps that go top.

Since bottom no longer spawns creeps that go top, you cannot influence them thru promote, etc. So what happens to top? Do the creeps simply perpetually balance each other out so nobody ever caps it? Or is there a matter of luck involved when a lucky cap means GG due to 3 to 2 cap, as its much harder for creeps to retake an active tower than a neutral.

I'd think the Pro-Strat would be to get champs Bot capping the tower ASAP thru flash, ghost, whatever. If you can cap 10 sec ahead of the enemy, that might give enough creep advantage for you to take top tower and win thru stalemate.

12345 ... 6