Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What happens next?

[NMR] Find Morello and regroup. Now we have to fight on two fronts! 20 29.41%
[NMR] Seek peace with the IsC for now. Zileas is the greater threat. 12 17.65%
[IsC] Locate Morello. He still has Leona. He must be brought to justice. 37 54.41%
[IsC] Morello's forces are thwarted. Seek an alliance with the Dark Lord. Use him to get Leona. 10 14.71%
[LoN] Join the IsC. Do as they command. 9 13.24%
[LoN] Go rogue. Hunt down Morello. 18 26.47%
[The Knights Who Drink Tea] Drink Tea... somberly in the wake of battle... 13 19.12%
[The Knights Who Drink Tea] Drink Tea... triumphantly in the wake of battle!!! 23 33.82%
[The Anti-Fun Agenda] Find and destroy Morello for his insolence! 20 29.41%
[The Anti-Fun Agenda] Forget Morello. We have other plans! 10 14.71%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters 68 .

[Community Event] The Riot War - Chapter 5 - Yes, I Am Mad, Bro...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epicn00b

11-21-2011

Quote:
BaronVonWalrus:
And which BIRD scene?}

This.
Quote:
Epicn00b:
((Poor D.J......guess he's not going to help in the search))
((BTW: did you sanitize that needle before using it on Epic??))

Awake

"He's awake!"
"Aw man! We were about to PARTY!"
Epicn00b opened his eyes. He found that whatever kind of nap he had, it was the BEST one ever; he felt so refreshed that he was tempted to jump out of the bed, run back to the Legion of n00b's territory, run back to the ship, and be able to party like nobody else. Over his bed, he saw three familiar faces: Kelso's always emotionless face, BaronVonWalrus's petrified face, and D.J., whose face was really flushed.
"I had the most remarkable dream. You were there, and you were there, and....YOU!"
He was pointing not at D.J., but the only real doctor in the house. Conviently, he had the BIRD ready.
"This yours?" That brought the Baron out of shock, but then it turned into a face of pain, as Epicn00b threw the BIRD.....into HIS vital parts.
"Next time, USE THE F***ING RADIO!" Revenge is always served very fast in the Legion of n00b.
"So, what happened?"
Kelso explained what he did. Before Epicn00b could comment, D.J. interrupted and asked "what did you drain from me??"
He replied "what was nessessary for Epicn00b's quick recovery: Blood, bone marrow, brain fluids, saliva, and yesterday's mid-morning snacks."
Upon the sound of hearing what was drained, D.J. fainted immediately.
"Thank you all. You both deserve raises!....Hey, um, could you take care of D.J.? That guy who fell down? I think he needs a break. I need to do something."
Epicn00b then hopped out of the bed, and nearly fell from lack of strength, but Kelso caught him.
"Master N00b, you need the rest."
"No, no, I need to get to Kog'Maw. Last time I checked, he, as well as Nikasaur, the queen of this land, are trapped under the ruins of the castle. Just get me some sort of crutch, will you?....Never mind, I have this still." Epicn00b pulled out his Bloodthirster from its sheath, which was lying next to him, and set off to the hangar bay, to "get a ride."
((sorry if anyone (mostly Irongrinder) didn't want me to RP for them. If you had other things to say, say so! BTW: I'm gonna finish it up later: lets see if Irongrinder wants an RPing moment))

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED! "N00bian Proverb" - Extract revenge, and make it fast.

[[After this scene (BIRD better have landed its mark), THEN you can have your nerd battle. BTW: I have edited my posts because some of them did NOT reflect based off what was going on. Needless I say more?]]

[[P.S. You all hate me. Now you're gonna hate me more when I say this: I'm not going to change my posts that I made a day or two ago because of a new one. I posted first. Now downvote, my slaves!]]

Cryypter

11-21-2011

Quote:
Baneson:
((Shutupandtakemymoney.jpeg))

((I misread this and thought it said "Shutupandtakemymonkey.jpeg"...))

BaronVonWalrus

11-21-2011

Quote:
Epicn00b:
Kindly disregard my posts, as I have no respect for timeline, interaction structure, logical progressions, or Baron's vitals.

Okay!

Phalonax

11-21-2011

Quote:
Valkyrie Lead:
[[Baron, i need my Caster... Now please. I have some money to make. so... who's willign to split the earning with me...]]

[[Shoot n00b first, then we'll talk.]]

Epicn00b

11-21-2011

Quote:
Phalonax:
[[Shoot n00b first, then we'll talk.]]

[[Don't think about it. If you do, I will make you all suffer. I'm dead serious.]]

Kaiden

11-21-2011

Quote:
Soupcup:
Bear Goes Rawr

[[Your go Kaiden. ;D]]

Lisa turned towards the new annoyance that had entered the room after their prey had escaped. She kept her sword at her side unworried, "I don't have time to deal with you stupid bear."

Flamell

11-21-2011

Quote:
Epicn00b:
[[Don't think about it. If you do, I will make you all suffer. I'm dead serious.]]

(You know its hard to take any kind of threat seriously over the internet, especially one coming from you.)

Sandviper

11-21-2011

Quote:
Epicn00b:

[[Preparing a counter post again for when n00b thinks hes gonna be all slick and ****.]]

Cryypter

11-21-2011

Quote:
Kaiden:
Lisa turned towards the new annoyance that had entered the room after their prey had escaped. She kept her sword at her side unworried, "I don't have time to deal with you stupid bear."

((You have my permission to throw Slurble at her, Soupcup.))

Sagarys

11-21-2011

Chapter 6 is up.