What happens next?

[NMR] Find Morello and regroup. Now we have to fight on two fronts! 20 29.41%
[NMR] Seek peace with the IsC for now. Zileas is the greater threat. 12 17.65%
[IsC] Locate Morello. He still has Leona. He must be brought to justice. 37 54.41%
[IsC] Morello's forces are thwarted. Seek an alliance with the Dark Lord. Use him to get Leona. 10 14.71%
[LoN] Join the IsC. Do as they command. 9 13.24%
[LoN] Go rogue. Hunt down Morello. 18 26.47%
[The Knights Who Drink Tea] Drink Tea... somberly in the wake of battle... 13 19.12%
[The Knights Who Drink Tea] Drink Tea... triumphantly in the wake of battle!!! 23 33.82%
[The Anti-Fun Agenda] Find and destroy Morello for his insolence! 20 29.41%
[The Anti-Fun Agenda] Forget Morello. We have other plans! 10 14.71%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

[Community Event] The Riot War - Chapter 5 - Yes, I Am Mad, Bro...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phalonax

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulciscendi View Post

[[Edit: Never mind, just saw the short sentence saying you got sent to the Albion. Even better, now you're in closer proximity to Phalon. Now, if I can find a way to lure her toward the medical bay...]]
[[We might as well have a bet for what'll happen first: Epicn00b gets shot by Valk or stabbed by me..]]

Baneson

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalonax View Post
[[We might as well have a bet for what'll happen first: Epicn00b gets shot by Valk or stabbed by me..]]
((My money's on Valk. Definitely.))

Mr T Virus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2011

Quote:
(($10 on you. Don't disappoint me. ))

xMsyk

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr T Virus View Post
(($10 on you. Don't disappoint me. ))
((Double that. 20$ total on Phalon now, you better get him.))

Phalonax

11-21-2011

[[Guys...I wasn't being serious.
Unless, of course, everyone wants him to be stabbed or shot.]]

Baneson

11-21-2011

Quote:
[[Guys...I wasn't being serious.
Unless, of course, everyone wants him to be stabbed or shot.]]
((Shutupandtakemymoney.jpeg))

Irongrinder

11-21-2011

((Meh. I can take Baron, and Cait, and Background Character #67. It's all just a matter of a few shattered vials...

Posting later.))

Valkyrie Lead

11-21-2011

[[Baron, i need my Caster... Now please. I have some money to make. so... who's willign to split the earning with me...]]

BaronVonWalrus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicn00b View Post
[[Oh god...f***ing around with the time sequence again. This time, we cut back to this scene. Which I'm gonna comment about it because..........uh, I can!
1. If this is the official showdown between Kelso and Baron, then how come it is Kelso vs. Baron, Cait, AND Teh Cletus? I don't know the ISC definition of showdowns, but this is clearly unfair!
2. Do I really have to go back and change my posts? I really don't want to. I really don't.
3. I said in a post that you came into the hijacked shuttle as well. What?? And what does it make the BIRD scene then? Non-existant?
4. Did I just get the achievement "f***ed over - get your reality subsituted by someone else"?
5. Can you have your "showdown" after 1. Epic leaves to join the search and 2. Minor with Car faints?
6. Is this canon? I hope it is.
7. Stolen goods? What is this? I don't even....
8. What would happen if this scene occured after Baron scene:]]
Minor with Car looked up, seeing BaronVonWalrus getting buffed, Cait aiming at the shuttle, and Teh Cletus giving a roar.
"Why the hell are you guys making so much noise?? He's on OUR side."
[[Other than these few things, I have no problems.]]
{Look at all the ****s I give! Baron writes what he pleases. :l

Showdown, my ass. I'm a scientist, what am I gonna do? Theorize him to death?

The whole minor/baron/kelso/epic interaction has been edited so many times and hacked so far to death that I can barely keep track of things anymore. I'm sticking to Irongrinder, and that's about it. He's there, I'm there, and I've already had to abandon other interaction options because apparently you waltzed on out. I'm just gonna write based on Irongrinder. You can go....do whatever it is you....do. (idk lol)

also,

(the joke)

(your head)

And which BIRD scene?}

Epicn00b

11-21-2011

[[Why does everyone want me dead? Is it because I whine about every single time I get downvoted here? I mean really....I haven't really made any posts that **** you all over.....Hell, I get in a Zileas trap and get my ass downvoted. Well remember....It could have been YOU.]]

[[Downvoted anyways..........]]

[[Shen'd by important questions.]]