What happens next?

[NMR] Find Morello and regroup. Now we have to fight on two fronts! 20 29.41%
[NMR] Seek peace with the IsC for now. Zileas is the greater threat. 12 17.65%
[IsC] Locate Morello. He still has Leona. He must be brought to justice. 37 54.41%
[IsC] Morello's forces are thwarted. Seek an alliance with the Dark Lord. Use him to get Leona. 10 14.71%
[LoN] Join the IsC. Do as they command. 9 13.24%
[LoN] Go rogue. Hunt down Morello. 18 26.47%
[The Knights Who Drink Tea] Drink Tea... somberly in the wake of battle... 13 19.12%
[The Knights Who Drink Tea] Drink Tea... triumphantly in the wake of battle!!! 23 33.82%
[The Anti-Fun Agenda] Find and destroy Morello for his insolence! 20 29.41%
[The Anti-Fun Agenda] Forget Morello. We have other plans! 10 14.71%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

[Community Event] The Riot War - Chapter 5 - Yes, I Am Mad, Bro...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolfie Night

11-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleiphner View Post
He looked at the odd man coming into the table's conversation and poured him his most unusual drink choice, especially considering the Tea of Ouchies and Boo boos is a most delicate and fine blend.

"Tell us, kind sir, what is your story?"
As Soupcup departed, Night was left wondering what was suddenly so pressing as to concern the Ambearsador. She supposed it was Ambearsador business. Sipping her tea, Night hoped whatever concerned Soupcup would be resolved. Soon thereafter, a rugged man in military cargo pants arrived and promptly proceeded to bow to every single lady within sight, human or not, ending with Night herself. Night was pleasantly taken aback by this, it is not often to see an act of chivalry nowadays, much less to those nonhuman in nature.

“My apologies for the interruption. My name is Ulciscendi, sometimes called 'Chessmaster.' You may call me 'Ulci,' if you prefer. I know my name can be difficult for those not used to such pronunciations." said the man pleasantly.

"Mind if I join you? And would you happen to have a cup of Earl Grey to spare?" asked Ulciscendi, smiling.

Sleiphner obliged and presumably poured Ulciscendi his drink of choice.

"Tell us, kind sir, what is your story?" asked Sleiphner.

“Welcome Ulcisendi, I am Alpha Night,” introduced Night, “I was hoping to meet with you. I too, am interested in your story, if you would be so kind as to share it with us.”
Night wondered if there was a Biscuit of Storytelling or some other such item suitable for story time during a tea party.

Wolfie Night

11-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicn00b View Post
[[Doesn't everyone?]]
(generally yes.)

Sleiphner

11-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicn00b View Post
[[Doesn't everyone?]]
(I'm just punching you with cybernetics in the balls.))

MatersGonahMate

11-20-2011

[[ I would throw him off the ship. Right next to the plank.]]

MatersGonahMate

11-21-2011

[[when is the next chapter? I Haven't seen our master scribe in a while.]]

Mr T Virus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleiphner View Post
(I'm just punching you with cybernetics in the balls.))
((If you do it in this fasion (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roSZ4Ls-DSY&feature=related) I will personally give you cookies for life! XD ))

Mr T Virus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatersGonahMate View Post
((I'd say there's a good chance that Sagary's working on it right now. Depending on when it gets posted, I may not be able to participate until late tonight (8:00+). Here's hoping its much earlier than that.))

Sleiphner

11-21-2011

(('tis been a slow chapter. A slow chapter indeed.))

xMsyk

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatersGonahMate View Post
((I still have one last extremely important step to make before we can jump to the next chapter. But for that I need Valk & Soupcup. Maybe I shouldn't have set my timeframe to after he's done finishing all his own internal stuff... No it's still better that way. I can't make him too busy, he'd go insane.))

Soupcup

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMsyk View Post
((I still have one last extremely important step to make before we can jump to the next chapter. But for that I need Valk & Soupcup. Maybe I shouldn't have set my timeframe to after he's done finishing all his own internal stuff... No it's still better that way. I can't make him too busy, he'd go insaner.))
[[Fix'd. And why do you need me? o.O]]