What happens next?

[NMR] Find Morello and regroup. Now we have to fight on two fronts! 20 29.41%
[NMR] Seek peace with the IsC for now. Zileas is the greater threat. 12 17.65%
[IsC] Locate Morello. He still has Leona. He must be brought to justice. 37 54.41%
[IsC] Morello's forces are thwarted. Seek an alliance with the Dark Lord. Use him to get Leona. 10 14.71%
[LoN] Join the IsC. Do as they command. 9 13.24%
[LoN] Go rogue. Hunt down Morello. 18 26.47%
[The Knights Who Drink Tea] Drink Tea... somberly in the wake of battle... 13 19.12%
[The Knights Who Drink Tea] Drink Tea... triumphantly in the wake of battle!!! 23 33.82%
[The Anti-Fun Agenda] Find and destroy Morello for his insolence! 20 29.41%
[The Anti-Fun Agenda] Forget Morello. We have other plans! 10 14.71%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

[Community Event] The Riot War - Chapter 5 - Yes, I Am Mad, Bro...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valkyrie Lead

11-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronVonWalrus View Post
{Heart works. I'm still standing by Undying Love, though - that melody of soaring, unyielding triumph just gets me EVERY time.

I could see Valk leading troops into battle with Heart of Courage, though.}
[[Yes, Pl0x.]]

Valkyrie Lead

11-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicn00b View Post
[[Hey look! Valk's back]]
[[Not really, on my laptop at the Con.]]

Epicn00b

11-19-2011

((Since Iron and Baron seem to rarely post back after my posts, I'm just going to move on))
((HEY I WASN'T DONE, YOU DOWNVOTER!))
The Search Party

Epicn00b reached the hangar. It just occured to him that he doesn't really have a way to get off the ship......except for the hijacked medical airship. They don't care for it, eh? I guess they won't mind if I "borrowed" it. So Epicn00b casually walked up to the airship, hopped in it, and flew it back to the ground. He landed next to a ROFLcopter, which Epicn00b assumed it was D.J.'s according to the story. Before he hopped in, he saw two medics getting up. He approached them and said: "Hello. I am Epicn00b, master of the Legion of n00b. If you were knocked unconscious by some guy, then hear me this: he did not wish to do it. Because of his actions, he was able to rescue me and take me to the Albion, where I got some medical attention. I think I, indirectly, owe you two my life. I have returned your ship: it is about the same as you last saw it. I will take my leave now, and join others as we search for Kog'Maw and Nikasaur. Thank you for your cooperation." Before they could speak, Epicn00b climbed into the empty ROFLcopter, started it up, and flew off to the castle.

He didn't fly far above the ruins; he needed to see if he could find them. Along the way, he saw a platoon of ISC soldiers heading towards the castle; Epicn00b was faster than them. Then, he saw a strange group of people leaving a house. The house's residents, as he can tell, consisted of the most strangest of family households: 3 blue minions, and 3 purple minions. Epicn00b was tempted to bomb the minion family, but he knew there were better things to do; also, this ROFLcopter was out of bombs. And bullets. Epicn00b would not need either of these.

((Wasn't there a post a while back that said some guy just put Nikasaur and Kog'Maw on a cart or something? I'm gonna assume that post exists))

Epicn00b continued his flight until he found his target: the Kog'Maw. Its body was lazily placed upon some sort of cart or something, next to a woman who was dressed up in some really expensive (or cheap) clothes. Nearby seems to be a squad of white knights. Its them alright. Epicn00b gave a holler: "HEEY...YOU FOUND THEM! THAT WAS GOING TO BE MY JOB!" As he yelled, he approached the ground for a landing, to see if Kog'Maw was alright.

((Here is the quote I found, where some guy talks about that he found them))

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankHunter678 View Post
The Nikasaur Manifest

"Why. Is Kog'Maw. So. Heavy." TankHunter panted as he managed to get Kog'Maw's unconscious form into the cart next to Lady Nikasaur. "Well, sneak attack by Morello, should of seen that one coming." He complained to thin air, commencing to push the cart from the rubble that made up half of the palace now. "Man, I wish I had a donkey or horse to make this job so much easier." Looking up into the sky he saw ISC Transport airships taking off and heading for the Flagship Albion, some returning back to the ground.

"Ok, if I can get to one of those landing zones, or get to an Outpost Gate, then the Lady is going to be just fine." TankHunter said to himself still pushing the cart. Alerted by sudden movement he stopped pushing and drew his weapon. From the alleyway came a ragged looking squad of White Knights. Immediately spotting Lady Nikasaur they came running over. "Finally, some good luck."

[[I had completely forgotten about this while playing other games, oh well. At least I can help push important characters along to safety.]]

Valkyrie Lead

11-19-2011

Quote:
((Since Iron and Baron seem to rarely post back after my posts, I'm just going to move on))
The 1-man Search party

Epicn00b reached the hangar. It just occured to him that he doesn't really have a way to get off the ship......
[[There's always the plank...]]

Irongrinder

11-19-2011

Quote:
The 1-man Search party

Epicn00b reached the hangar. It just occured to him that he doesn't really have a way to get off the ship......
((Not my fault. Baron said he was going to start an epic battle with me and never got back. He's not holding up his end of our relationship. I'm totally tempted to break up with him. At least our marriage lasted longer than the Kardashians'.))

Epicn00b

11-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie Lead View Post
[[There's always the plank...]]
[[You want me to jump off it? Okay, but first, you have to land your fancy-ass flagship first: if I'm going to be the first, I want to be the first to survive the "walk the plank" thing as well.]]

[[DOWNVOTE! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO! IT IS YOUR FETISH! YOU CANNOT RESIST TO DOWNVOTE AN EPICN00B POST!]]

Epicn00b

11-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irongrinder View Post
((Not my fault. Baron said he was going to start an epic battle with me and never got back. He's not holding up his end of our relationship. I'm totally tempted to break up with him. At least our marriage lasted longer than the Kardashians'.))
[[I don't think he was ever faithful to you.]]

BaronVonWalrus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irongrinder View Post
{*Points to new gaming rig and Skyrim*

...that I'm still setting up. I promise promise promise I'll write something before Monday! I literally JUST got everything working and Firefox installed. I can't really write walls of text on my phone - sorry about the delays, I'll get right on it....after skyrim... (which is most likely tomorrow afternoon - add me on LoL and we can discuss things....once I get THAT installed xD)

Delicious rims of sky. :sweetjesus: }

Wolfie Night

11-19-2011

[QUOTE=Epicn00b;17438404]
Then, he saw a strange group of people leaving a house. The house's residents, as he can tell, consisted of the most strangest of family households: about 3 werewolves, a human, and a purple caster minion. /QUOTE]

(Underneathen is actually an armored bear, he used to be controlled by a person of that name but for some reason he stopped posting, so now he is an NPC.)

Valkyrie Lead

11-19-2011

Quote:
[[You want me to jump off it? Okay, but first, you have to land your fancy-ass flagship first: if I'm going to be the first, I want to be the first to survive the "walk the plank" thing as well.]]

[[DOWNVOTE! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO! IT IS YOUR FETISH! YOU CANNOT RESIST TO DOWNVOTE AN EPICN00B POST!]]
[[I go first as long as someone is behind you to kick your ass off the plank. then again i get a parachute as a major character.]]