Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What happens next?

[NMR] Find Morello and regroup. Now we have to fight on two fronts! 20 29.41%
[NMR] Seek peace with the IsC for now. Zileas is the greater threat. 12 17.65%
[IsC] Locate Morello. He still has Leona. He must be brought to justice. 37 54.41%
[IsC] Morello's forces are thwarted. Seek an alliance with the Dark Lord. Use him to get Leona. 10 14.71%
[LoN] Join the IsC. Do as they command. 9 13.24%
[LoN] Go rogue. Hunt down Morello. 18 26.47%
[The Knights Who Drink Tea] Drink Tea... somberly in the wake of battle... 13 19.12%
[The Knights Who Drink Tea] Drink Tea... triumphantly in the wake of battle!!! 23 33.82%
[The Anti-Fun Agenda] Find and destroy Morello for his insolence! 20 29.41%
[The Anti-Fun Agenda] Forget Morello. We have other plans! 10 14.71%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters 68 .

[Community Event] The Riot War - Chapter 5 - Yes, I Am Mad, Bro...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epicn00b

11-16-2011

Quote:
Flamell:
(I don't know if you have been reading the posts on the last few pages but, Valk is the one in charge and he is busy as hell and probably won't reply to this for a long time if at all.)

((Valk doesn't have to answer; there are other characters that could reply. He said something about having two other guys make up an excuse as to why the Grand Marshall and IronStylus were both MIA. Not that it matters; I'm not planning another Joe post until some time later))

Valkyrie Lead

11-16-2011

Quote:
Epicn00b:
((Valk doesn't have to answer; there are other characters that could reply. He said something about having two other guys make up an excuse as to why the Grand Marshall and IronStylus were both MIA. Not that it matters; I'm not planning another Joe post until some time later))

[[I said i was planning on making up a reason why Myself and Iron were going to be MIA for a while because i was going to be busy for several days. l2read, n00b.]]

Flamell

11-16-2011

Quote:
Epicn00b:

(Probably being a bit nit picky but last time I checked there is usually only one person in charge of a ship. Multiple people being in charge causes problems)

FearTheSkorpion

11-16-2011

Quote:
Valkyrie Lead:
[[I said i was planning on making up a reason why Myself and Iron were going to be MIA for a while because i was going to be busy for several days. l2read, n00b.]]

[[I see what you did there.]]

Soupcup

11-16-2011

Ambearsador Soupcup - Leader of the Brotherhood of the Armored Bear - Aboard the Albion - THE BROMANCE.

After watching Mr T Virus walking away with the guard, he smiled. He turned and began to walk back to the group consisting of others around the Grand Marshall. As he neared, a shock ran through his spine. He stood straight up, with a shocked expression planted on his face.

"SLEIPHNER!" He yelled.

His bromance senses were tingling like mad. He started to run. Moving fast between the soldiers of the Solari. He went through many winding hallways, left, right, or any which way they curved. Eventually, he made his way to an observation deck where there was a man standing there.

Soupcup's bromance senses were tingling even more, as he noticed Sir Chompsalot making kissy faces and kitten faces. "Adorable!" He thought to himself, admiring the flying shark. That's when he knew the man there was Sleiphner. He ran up as fast as he could as he yelled,

[<girlmode>]

"SLEIPHNER!!!"

[</girlmode>]

Epicn00b

11-16-2011

Quote:
Ulciscendi:
[[I see what you did there.]]

[[Me too.]]

Kaiden

11-16-2011

Kaiden was just waking up for the first time as Aniir entered the room. He tried to sit up but immediately went back down as a surge of pain went through his body.

"That...didn't feel very good at all. "

Kaiden turned his head towards Aniir, "Oh hello Aniir. You're better off than I, I hope? Also if you're up to it, it'd be helpful if you could heal me, since it should be safe to at least partially heal me since the magical reactivity in my body seems to have gone down."

Flamell

11-16-2011

Quote:
Epicn00b:
[[Me too.]]

[[Wait. I think I can figure out who the downvoter(s) is. Its simple really: wait until I get a downvote, and see the first person that posts right after. Downvoter caught. I'm so clever. So go ahead. Downvote. YOUR ASS IS MINE!]]

( I don't even want to go through all the different ways your logic is flawed.)

FearTheSkorpion

11-16-2011

Quote:
Epicn00b:
[[Me too.]]

[[Wait. I think I can figure out who the downvoter(s) is. Its simple really: wait until I get a downvote, and see the first person that posts right after. Downvoter caught. I'm so clever. So go ahead. Downvote. YOUR ASS IS MINE!]]

[[Yeah, it's TOTALLY Kaiden. He can't stand you.

/sarcasm]]

Phalonax

11-16-2011

Quote:
Epicn00b:
[[Me too.]]

[[I...I don't even know what to say here...other than the fact that some of my faith in humanity died inside...]]