Spectator Mode is Now in Open Beta!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foffy123

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2011

Yay

LenfaL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2011

You need to allow players to join ranked games as spectators :P

Teemò

11-14-2011

"Will it be able easy to compare team stats in Spectator Mode?"

grammatical error in the Spectator FAQ just pointing it out to be corrected. bothered me a bit.

Youkai Zone

11-14-2011

Too bad 95% of the Custom Games are either Afk or bot matches.

zantion

Recruiter

11-14-2011

sounds great! hope it;s only custom though, due to the high cheating probability.

David12596

11-14-2011

Too bad no one can wait 3 secs without leaving a lobby. -.-

MewOfDoom

11-14-2011

Will spectator mode ever be available for non-custom games?

DanSparrow

11-14-2011

Only 3 minutes... Limited to 2 spectators... etc, etc. Stop complaining people, what do you think a BETA is? They won't enable everything right from the beginning.

pavi132

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDaNx View Post
Only 3 minutes... Limited to 2 spectators... etc, etc. Stop complaining people, what do you think a BETA is? They won't enable everything right from the beginning.
Ummm DotA 2 is in beta. Has a full spectator mode where u can even jump into a game in progress. You can check which towers are still up before joining a game. The games you can join are Matchmaking games and not just custom games.

McFilipino

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeedUnit View Post
I really hope you guys will make the delay optional in custom games. e.g. I don't see what's wrong if my friends are 1v1 and they don't mind if I watch in real time (or at least with a slight delay if the system can't handle it). Well, if that's possible, I hope you'll consider it.

edit: oh since I've got first page and maybe your attention. Please do something with all those afk rooms. Is adding a clause to only show the rooms made in the 30 last minutes or something really that hard? It's getting ridiculous. :/
Oh and it prevents many people to test your spectator mode since the first beta test
agreed