Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Spectator Mode is Now in Open Beta!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foffy123

11-14-2011

Yay

LenfaL

11-14-2011

You need to allow players to join ranked games as spectators :P

Teemò

11-14-2011

"Will it be able easy to compare team stats in Spectator Mode?"

grammatical error in the Spectator FAQ just pointing it out to be corrected. bothered me a bit.

Youkai Zone

11-14-2011

Too bad 95% of the Custom Games are either Afk or bot matches.

zantion

Recruiter

11-14-2011

sounds great! hope it;s only custom though, due to the high cheating probability.

David12596

11-14-2011

Too bad no one can wait 3 secs without leaving a lobby. -.-

MewOfDoom

11-14-2011

Will spectator mode ever be available for non-custom games?

DanSparrow

11-14-2011

Only 3 minutes... Limited to 2 spectators... etc, etc. Stop complaining people, what do you think a BETA is? They won't enable everything right from the beginning.

pavi132

11-14-2011

Quote:
xDaNx:
Only 3 minutes... Limited to 2 spectators... etc, etc. Stop complaining people, what do you think a BETA is? They won't enable everything right from the beginning.

Ummm DotA 2 is in beta. Has a full spectator mode where u can even jump into a game in progress. You can check which towers are still up before joining a game. The games you can join are Matchmaking games and not just custom games.

McFilipino

11-14-2011

Quote:
JeedUnit:
I really hope you guys will make the delay optional in custom games. e.g. I don't see what's wrong if my friends are 1v1 and they don't mind if I watch in real time (or at least with a slight delay if the system can't handle it). Well, if that's possible, I hope you'll consider it.

edit: oh since I've got first page and maybe your attention. Please do something with all those afk rooms. Is adding a clause to only show the rooms made in the 30 last minutes or something really that hard? It's getting ridiculous. :/
Oh and it prevents many people to test your spectator mode since the first beta test

agreed