Spectator Mode is Now in Open Beta!

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Svezar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2011

RIOT.. BECAREFULL.!! if someone vent with the other people and get into the game.. while the other is spectating and removing the fog of war THATS WILL BE A CHEAT!!! everyone will have global map awareness...

P.S: sorry for my grammar :3

Roi Salad

11-14-2011

I'll look forward to when you can have more than 2 spectators and can spec normal/ranked games. This is a good first step though.

pavi132

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2011

This might be cool if it was possible to get into a game. As it is now, though, with only two slots and most custom games being just bots or afk rooms, this thing is useless.

King Roofus

11-14-2011

Gona spectate those people. Saying they're bad. Instead of being on their team and raging. lol

Tsunehme

11-14-2011

great, now all we need is to get rid of all those "afk" rooms in the custom games lobby so we can actually find stuff.. -_-'

Heanthor

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaymade View Post
Wait, would it not be easy to cheat by the spectator being on skype or on the phone with a particular player and guide him to the enemy champions?
The spectator vision is delayed by 3 minutes.

Mr Bourbon

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erekai View Post
Wow, it has a 3 minute delay? Really? That seems a bit excessive. I can understand maybe 30 seconds to a minute, but 3 minutes? eash. I guess maybe they have done that because of those level 1 team fights where everyone is standing around in the brush for awhile.
3 mins is the duration of a ward, so it prevents abuse.

JienFTW

11-14-2011

can you trying to fix the AFK room first ...

kosepaa

11-14-2011

Only 2 spectators per game??? 3 minutes delay???
That's lame and just not good at all! Come on Riot, you should do better.

Abyssal Machine

11-14-2011

:O

12345678 ... 10