Spectator Mode is Now in Open Beta!

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeanKeaton259

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2011

Sorry, I can't spectate custom games. I can't watch games where the players don't care about the outcome. Let me know when you put spectator on for normal and ranked games. Peace.

TheKoreanOne

11-14-2011

Smashing! I've always wanted to be able to watch myself in real time...
Forever Alone

Akako

11-14-2011

cool

DetoxAKB48

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaymade View Post
Wait, would it not be easy to cheat by the spectator being on skype or on the phone with a particular player and guide him to the enemy champions?
It has a delay of 3 mins ... pretty sure the enemy champ would move away or not camp in the same brush for 3 mins or baron for 3 mins .... or w/e :P

Erekai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2011

The keymap image looks like a Mac keyboard

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

HyenDryGG

11-14-2011

TY!!!!!!!!!!!

Jarvan Swag

11-14-2011

Nice great to see this finally getting closer to release and soon maybe we could spectate live matches along with replays.

Anonymous1989

11-14-2011

Can we queue up for spectator mode? It's next to impossible to find a game that's not 0/2 but really 2/2 or that isn't just 9 bots and doesn't start. Not cool

Erekai

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetoxAKB48 View Post
It has a delay of 3 mins ... pretty sure the enemy champ would move away or not camp in the same brush for 3 mins or baron for 3 mins .... or w/e :P
Wow, it has a 3 minute delay? Really? That seems a bit excessive. I can understand maybe 30 seconds to a minute, but 3 minutes? eash. I guess maybe they have done that because of those level 1 team fights where everyone is standing around in the brush for awhile.

DeeBeeR

11-14-2011

Awesome.

1234567 ... 10