[] Kassadin > You. No Exceptions []

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elealar

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jars View Post
and? kassadin isn't an AD champion
His W gives him pretty reasonable damage. 90 + .15 AP on max rank. Of course, before you get around maxing it, it really won't do much (though early game, of course, his physical damage with just base values is still significant as his base damage is actually pretty **** high at 56-123), but even the 30 points from the first rank (that I admittedly get a bit late; it might be prudent to get it before maxing out E or Q but I really like to maximize his kiting damage and creep clearance first) can be a rather big deal.

I'm usually not terribly afraid of wading into melee against anything but melee glass cannons with him (against those it's obviously most efficient to just kite and burst since they can't do **** and it's only one-two comboes for the kill) and lategame you are talking about, if not carry-level, at least Tanky DPS level melee damage that gets pretty massive if you do take magic hits.

We're talking ~140 bonus damage at RoA+Deathcap (-15 per level of W you're missing) with ~100-120 base and and 150 damage with the magic part having significant penetration if we build Voidstaff, slightly more (~155) and procs for ~420 bonus every 2 secs if we build Lichbane instead. Given tanky DPSs often end the game with ~250-300 AD and about ~30% crit chance (Trinity + Atma's), Kassadin does a decent approximation especially with Lichbane.

mufins

11-14-2011

your right, he should be nerfed...

Twilight Monkey

11-14-2011

I had good succes vs Kass with Nasus and singed

Danjuro V

11-14-2011

How many wins do you have? You are probably just pwning lowbie noobs. Kass gets counterpicked pretty easily at a higher elo.

Kovas

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydelar View Post
(Lovely runepage you have there by the way with 1.0 gold/10, 8.51 cdr% and 12% crit chance)
Thank you...I'm thinking about changing out that /gold rune, but then again...I don't try

Kovas

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jars View Post
and? kassadin isn't an AD champion
With the amount of AP I'm talking about here & spell vamp, W is extremely useful. Add his passive and its a potent amount of dmg very fast ON TOP OF HIS SPELLS.

Let someone else care about AD.

Bearacolypse

11-15-2011

My biggest issues with him when I play leblanc are his range on Q combined with the lack of caring about mana COMBINED with his passive 15% magic resist.
The nerf to his Q range will be appreciated considering he could use it outside of any casters range and silence them for forever.

Kovas

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearacolypse View Post
My biggest issues with him when I play leblanc are his range on Q combined with the lack of caring about mana COMBINED with his passive 15% magic resist.
The nerf to his Q range will be appreciated considering he could use it outside of any casters range and silence them for forever.
Yea that nerf is going to blow...