[] Kassadin > You. No Exceptions []

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2011

no, you won't make it past 2 minutes without losing bot to a strong pusher.

and he is banned all the time. so I'm guessing this is a big difference in elo thing.

XeaL

11-14-2011

Kassadin is in the top 15 best champs IMO, but nowhere near the top 5. I would rather have Poppy, Shaco, Akali, Heimer, Yorrick, Kog Maw, Rammus, or Poppy (she is so OP she gets named twice) any day.

The OP greatly overstates Kassadin's strengths and ignores his weaknesses.

Acerbatus

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydelar View Post
I give a vast meh. Your ego is overwhelming your thought process when you consider Kass outlanes most anyone in bottom. Kassadin ganks well. I'll give you that. But what kassadin doesn't do is push well. You have a single aoe until level 6, that is on a cooldown dependent ON THE OPPOSING CHAMPION. And what happens if the champion decides counterbuilding you, grabbing MR+Sustain, and just relying on minion abuse and with some champions, superior poke range, You'll lose bottom before you hit level 6, and won't have the money to buy your roa till much later.

Kassadin has lots of good points, but bottom isn't one of them, so don't pretend like Kassadin is the best thing since sliced bread.
Kassadin's E. It's cooldown is dependent on champions in general, including yours, not just the one on the enemy champions.

Stimuz

11-14-2011

I ban kassadin. He's very powerful against the champs I like to play(AP carry builds), but I don't think he's OP in general.

Stimuz

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelamar View Post
Kassadin is in the top 15 best champs IMO, but nowhere near the top 5. I would rather have Poppy, Shaco, Akali, Heimer, Yorrick, Kog Maw, Rammus, or Poppy (she is so OP she gets named twice) any day.

Agreed, poppy is autoban for me. It's not even her burst that makes her so broken, it's her imba passive combined with imba move speed and ult. She's the tankiest DPS there is and she doesn't even have that much hp armor or mr in all her builds.

Kovas

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelamar View Post

His weaknesses being...?

Kovas

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydelar View Post
I give a vast meh. Your ego is overwhelming your thought process when you consider Kass outlanes most anyone in bottom. Kassadin ganks well. I'll give you that. But what kassadin doesn't do is push well. You have a single aoe until level 6, that is on a cooldown dependent ON THE OPPOSING CHAMPION. And what happens if the champion decides counterbuilding you, grabbing MR+Sustain, and just relying on minion abuse and with some champions, superior poke range, You'll lose bottom before you hit level 6, and won't have the money to buy your roa till much later.

Kassadin has lots of good points, but bottom isn't one of them, so don't pretend like Kassadin is the best thing since sliced bread.
I wipe whole minion waves at lvl 9 with my E.
"MR+Sustain" against a "stick'n'move" assasin...BAHAHAHAHAH!

And, honestly, who do you think can out-bot kass? I'm quivering in anticipation for your response

CARDBOARDWARRIOR

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovas View Post
His weaknesses being...?
Not being the other guys.

Kovas

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jars View Post
no, you won't make it past 2 minutes without losing bot to a strong pusher.

and he is banned all the time. so I'm guessing this is a big difference in elo thing.
Considering that I see the exact same four bans 95% of the time, it's just by default that Kass is usually available.

Kovas

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARDBOARDWARRIOR View Post
Not being the other guys.
Name one. Please.