[] Kassadin > You. No Exceptions []

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kovas

11-14-2011

I only play dominion when I'm not playing ARAM-esque customs or co-op v AI for the lolz.

My thoughts:
I pwn too much with Kassadin. Kass = Honey badger (DONT GIVE A F**K!) It's like every game is the same thing...

1) Buy cata
2) Buy Blasting wand
3) ROA by 4:30 (on average from 40+ games played in draft)
4) Never lose.

I understand the obvious banning of item-dependent champs (Akali, Jax, Rammus, etc.) who snowball exponentially, but Kassadin can harass like your boss's boss. R>Q>E>W like a mofo>R again. Kill everytime (excluding some tanks...who are usually running away from me anyway).

Other blink champs don't even compare (Shaco, LeBlanc, Ez). Kass is a beefy dominion powerhouse. You'd think his kit was BUILT for dominion.

AND HE'S NEVER BANNED!

I'm usually 5th to pick, and he's never an issue to get.

I'll finish with a list of why he's BAWWSS-AS-F**K:
1) ROA + Rylais = more HP than just about anyone in the game, and noone will escape you EVER
2) Blink + fast B = never die
3) Out-botttom lane any champ: heimer/karthus/singed/yorick/etc. (just max Q first)
4) WotA = never lose 1v1
5) His passive is an automatic 15% magic dmg reduction that synergizes with his W + spellvamp, thus negating ANY MAGIC DMG
6) He can be classified as: runner, fighter, bruiser, assassin, defender, disabler, mage, hybrid, AND tanky
7) YOU CAN STILL BLINK FROM FOUNTAIN TO THE MIDDLE OF THE LANE! (on avg. saves me like 45 sec of extra walking a game)
8) Paperthin walls = "I'm behind you. ALWAYS!"

The build
- ROA
- Rabbadons
- Sorc boots
- WotA
- Rylais
- Void

Exhaust/Ghost

It's not even fair. Seriously, suggest a champ/build, and I guarentee you can't beat Kass with it.

Zzym

11-14-2011

teemo could build kass easely ...

Zzym

11-14-2011

build = beat

Kovas

11-14-2011

I've never lost to a teemo. ever.

Do you bot as a teemo? Cuz if you do...you're doing it wrong

Ido Hav Juan

11-14-2011

pretty much anyone going bot as teemo unless it's a specific counter pick is doing it crazy wrong :I

IS1eae7cbb510cc9b1e2028

11-14-2011

Agreed, kassadin is VERY strong in dominion. His speed is just unfair(just hop all the walls). Who cares you have 500 ms rammus? Kass can jump ANY wall, and SHOULD jump every wall. Who cares about running out of mana, just go B, rinse and repeat.

Kass is VERY strong

Kovas

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eface View Post
Agreed, kassadin is VERY strong in dominion. His speed is just unfair(just hop all the walls). Who cares you have 500 ms rammus? Kass can jump ANY wall, and SHOULD jump every wall. Who cares about running out of mana, just go B, rinse and repeat.

Kass is VERY strong
With ghost buff, I can make it from platform to the other half of the map (just past their middle buff) in ~7 sec...

Yea. Rammus can suck it.

Elealar

11-14-2011

Kassadin is my pick for the strongest champ. Tho I build differently; I often get Lichbane on him for extra burst and mana and MR. Regularly have over 100 MR and Armor with ~2.5k HP. I usually don't bother with Will on him but then, I don't play him bottom since I feel that's a waste of his mobility. You don't need WoTA for 1v1s tho; he's bursty enough with sufficient CC that you won't be in fights for long.

Generally use Catalyst > RoA > Deathcap into Lichbane/Voidstaff/Deathfire Grasp/Spellblade/Frozen Heart/QSS/Guardian Angel/etc. with Mercs/Ninja Tabi/Sorcs as appropriate. He's one of the best tanky shoe users especially if enemies are building MR and thus you get Voidstaff early.

Tho I run him Flash/Ignite or Flash/Exhaust; double Flash is hilarious and Flash allows "Riftwalking" when you have too many Riftwalk stacks leftover from a fight.

Kovas

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elealar View Post
Kassadin is my pick for the strongest champ. Tho I build differently; I often get Lichbane on him for extra burst and mana and MR. Regularly have over 100 MR and Armor with ~2.5k HP. I usually don't bother with Will on him but then, I don't play him bottom since I feel that's a waste of his mobility. You don't need WoTA for 1v1s tho; he's bursty enough with sufficient CC that you won't be in fights for long.

Generally use Catalyst > RoA > Deathcap into Lichbane/Voidstaff/Deathfire Grasp/Spellblade/Frozen Heart/QSS/Guardian Angel/etc. with Mercs/Ninja Tabi/Sorcs as appropriate. He's one of the best tanky shoe users especially if enemies are building MR and thus you get Voidstaff early.

Tho I run him Flash/Ignite or Flash/Exhaust; double Flash is hilarious and Flash allows "Riftwalking" when you have too many Riftwalk stacks leftover from a fight.
Like I said earlier, ghost is for crossing-map-mobility. But yea, dbl flash would b funny.

I rarley stay bottom. Once I get RoA, i'm all over the place. WotA helps snowball when teammates are around and can provide 1/4 health back with a Q+E on minions...a nice benefit to a sustain that already benefits from RoA's +hp/mp@lvl up

And I've never even tried to get lichbane...will test later today. DFG would b overkill...which is how i like to play him.

Vydelar

11-14-2011

I give a vast meh. Your ego is overwhelming your thought process when you consider Kass outlanes most anyone in bottom. Kassadin ganks well. I'll give you that. But what kassadin doesn't do is push well. You have a single aoe until level 6, that is on a cooldown dependent ON THE OPPOSING CHAMPION. And what happens if the champion decides counterbuilding you, grabbing MR+Sustain, and just relying on minion abuse and with some champions, superior poke range, You'll lose bottom before you hit level 6, and won't have the money to buy your roa till much later.

Kassadin has lots of good points, but bottom isn't one of them, so don't pretend like Kassadin is the best thing since sliced bread.