Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Macbook 13" Problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zomgbeast

11-13-2011

Playing LoL on this laptop gives me ~30 fps and almost 0 fps in team fights.

After a few consecutive games the graphics turn all strange and white patches appear and flicker around.

Is it because the graphics card isn't powerful enough or this machine just not strong enough to handle the game?

Btw the graphics settings are all on low.

Thanks in advance.

Ediwir

Wrenchman

11-13-2011

i got a MBP13" (not MB13&quot and i run just fine, character high and the rest low. same for Boompje.
i don't remember the specifics of the MB13" right now, but i don't think they're much different, so you probably can improve your performance a lot. try checking our FPS thread (http://leagueoflegendsmac.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=customization&action=display&thread=248) for more.

Verez

11-30-2011

Same happens to me every so often, mostly during a long session of playing. As for the FPS, I get around 25-35 in laning phase and around 5-15 in teamfights.

Anne Bancroft

12-01-2011

gotta go pro bro.

Defyne

12-02-2011

I have a 13" macbook pro... but when I play my mouse tweaks out and jumps all over the screen. I change my mouse sensitivity but then when I look at it again it's back at zero! Aaaaaaah I am on a 12 game losing streak from FPS lag and **** like that because I play skill shot based champs. Please, help. My ELO can't stand it much longer.