Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Crash after champion select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lagknight

11-14-2011

This solution worked. Thank you very much EchoStorm. I'm not 100% sure why this would work but hey not complaining here. Thanks again and hopefully this works for everyone else too.

Reangus

11-25-2011

AHAH I think found my problem

I don't have league of legends.exe in my most recent patch folder, I may have to request a substitute one, one for 0.0.0.94

I'm guessing this is the file that actually transfers you to the server where the game is played and/or load screen, I don't know, not enough digging or computer literacy on my part.

But yeah If anyone could find that for me I would greatly appreciate it.

Reangus

11-25-2011

I will endlessly bump this shall I need to

Reangus

11-25-2011

And so it begins

Reangus

11-26-2011

Got my friends one and it stopped the black screen got to the loading screen then crashed... I was so close as well, next to my character it said unlocalised... hmmmmm

Rendingale

11-26-2011

I am having the same problem.. and this happened on the last ranked game I had a few days ago.. LOL wouldnt get pass the login screen after that. Now with the new patch I can get to screen select but the screen will just go blank... I am losing elo score and possibly getting banned because of this.. Please help.. also, for the previous mentioned help.. there is no .exe file in the deploy folder.. I tried transferring launcher but it wouldnt load.. Please help again!!

Rendingale

11-26-2011

bump?

Farbelow Xero

12-11-2011

Im Having the Same Issue I do Not see Loader in Folder the .exe I also Tried to Transfer Loader and It would not allow me to PLZ Help

Farbelow Xero

12-11-2011

Same Issue Plz Help

PRN

12-11-2011

I fixed this problem by going to Riot Games > Logs and deleted all my R3Dlogs and network logs. When I crashed it kept showing me an error that said it crashed when trying to access those two paths, so I deleted all the files thinking it was corruption and now my LoL works after champ select.