Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Targeting issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Not sure if this a bug or intentional, but my targeting seems to be "sticky". It will frequently require me to move my cursor a good 50 units away from a unit to select another one. This becomes especially frustrating when there are large clusters of minions and I want to right click or otherwise attack a specific unit, but the game decides to pick at random.

I have no issues with calibration or whatever, and the game will always "move" to exactly where I click. It's just large clusters or groups of units cause things to go haywire. It's really odd to see your cursor far away from a unit (50 units), and suddenly its the one that decides to light up.

The larger annoyance though is when it randomly changes by itself. I right click a minion at half hp, and follow up with a last hit nuke (annie/veigar), and without any movement of my mouse, minions, champions, etc... it attacks 2 different units (attack command hits X unit, skill command hits Y unit, usually further away). The sad part is the time difference between the attack command and the nuke command is < 0.25 seconds. There can't be much movement in that duration.

I play on a way overpowered PC for this game, and average ~40ms ping. Help me.