Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help with in-game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Mexicutor

11-13-2011

So out of the actual game everything is fine, the problems do not start until i am in the loading screen. I can not see any of the characters names they are all blank. Upon the game loading, I can not see item descriptions on any of the shop items, all it says is game_item_displayname_2003, for a health potion and it has no description. all of my skills are blank, when people talk in chat it says game_character_displayname_trundle.i can't see when i get gold, i hear the sound and only see it say "floating text: gold"...everything is messed up and i cant fix it, even reinstalled lol after uninstalling...i need serious help I can't keep playing. Is it my graphics card? i just bought this laptop 2 months ago and would like to enjoy the game. this only happened recently.