Bring back the innervating locket!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NetherGate

11-13-2011

It was awesome. Just rework it so that nidalee cant abuse it which is why I think you removed it... Upvote if you want it brought back!

2250 gold
375 health, 500 mana, Unique Aura; restored 9 mana to nearby allies every 5 seconds. Unique Passive; Reduces cooldowns by 10%. Unique Passive; Using and ability grants 20 mana to you over 2 seconds. This effect has a 3 second cooldown.

Amatzikahni

11-13-2011

The point of removing it was because certain champs could abuse it with their short CD's and amazing sustainability; unstoppable farming machines are no fun to lane against.

I know Sona, Gragas, Udyr, and Nid were all culprits. I'm definitely missing some, though.

TehLove

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2011

rumor has it that they are planning on bringing it back, but nerfed slightly so...you know. Udyr tower diving doesn't happen at lvl 2/3 anymore(Not that seems to stop Udyr from getting away with it anyways xD)

Mindcraze

11-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amatzikahni View Post
The point of removing it was because certain champs could abuse it with their short CD's and amazing sustainability; unstoppable farming machines are no fun to lane against.

I know Sona, Gragas, Udyr, and Nid were all culprits. I'm definitely missing some, though.
Irelia