Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bring back the innervating locket!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NetherGate

11-13-2011

It was awesome. Just rework it so that nidalee cant abuse it which is why I think you removed it... Upvote if you want it brought back!

2250 gold
375 health, 500 mana, Unique Aura; restored 9 mana to nearby allies every 5 seconds. Unique Passive; Reduces cooldowns by 10%. Unique Passive; Using and ability grants 20 mana to you over 2 seconds. This effect has a 3 second cooldown.

Amatzikahni

11-13-2011

The point of removing it was because certain champs could abuse it with their short CD's and amazing sustainability; unstoppable farming machines are no fun to lane against.

I know Sona, Gragas, Udyr, and Nid were all culprits. I'm definitely missing some, though.

TehLove

11-13-2011

rumor has it that they are planning on bringing it back, but nerfed slightly so...you know. Udyr tower diving doesn't happen at lvl 2/3 anymore(Not that seems to stop Udyr from getting away with it anyways xD)

Mindcraze

11-13-2011

Quote:
Amatzikahni:
The point of removing it was because certain champs could abuse it with their short CD's and amazing sustainability; unstoppable farming machines are no fun to lane against.

I know Sona, Gragas, Udyr, and Nid were all culprits. I'm definitely missing some, though.

Irelia