Tristana free skin "The riot girl"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karakura

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2010

Hello I encountered problem while i tried to transfer Tristana Riot skin onto my account, I did exactly what it said in the link, and on facebook and still dont get that skin. When I try to do it again it says "The Riot Girl skin has allready been redeemed on your account" and I dont have it.

Regards
Robert "Karakura" Szajbel

Briffy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2010

Have you tried restarting the LoL client?

Karakura

06-27-2010

yes many times and computer too

Briffy

06-27-2010

If you're sure you've done everything then correctly then submit a support request explaining your situation here:

http://kb.leagueoflegends.com/contact.php

Karakura

06-27-2010

I tried but i can't rewrite letters from image (I know it's simple but i tried like 10 times, i gave it to my friend but he can't do it too "Your comment was not sent. You need to enter the code in the picture to confirm your submission. ")

Eambo

06-27-2010

Hi Karakura,

Send a mail to support@riotgames.com with your account name and Facebook name and they should be able to credit you manually :-)

Karakura

06-28-2010

Ok thanks i've just sent it, time will tell.

n1ghtdagg3r

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eambo View Post
Hi Karakura,

Send a mail to support@riotgames.com with your account name and Facebook name and they should be able to credit you manually :-)

n1ghtdagg3r is my account ... plz do the needful. ty