How do I buy Goth Annie?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InfernalAngel

06-27-2010

I've already bought the charecter, now I want to buy the costume. It's only giving me the option to buy Little Red Riding Annie, but I don't want to spend $10 on something I'm not going to use. How do I get to buy Goth Annie? Thank you...

piratesas

06-27-2010

Digital Collector's Edition I think

SilverSoultaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

06-27-2010

You must buy the digital collectors edition. http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/order/index

InfernalAngel

06-27-2010

I wonder if they realize they could make more money by not making it exclusive. I don't want to buy that ****, I just want the skin... I'm pretty sure a lot of other Annie players think the same thing... So they're not selling me Little Red Riding Annie, and they're sure not selling me Goth Annie, what's the point in having a lame skin and one you can't actually get unless you spend $30 for other random things you don't want? Good marketing strategy fail...

Generic Furry

06-27-2010

Protip: Marketing people that companies hire understand marketing better than you do.

Clinkster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalAngel View Post
I wonder if they realize they could make more money by not making it exclusive. I don't want to buy that ****, I just want the skin... I'm pretty sure a lot of other Annie players think the same thing... So they're not selling me Little Red Riding Annie, and they're sure not selling me Goth Annie, what's the point in having a lame skin and one you can't actually get unless you spend $30 for other random things you don't want? Good marketing strategy fail...
For people who like Annie and don't own a champion pack, this would be a good incentive to tip them over the edge to buy the digital pack.

Don't consider it a marketing strategy fail just because it doesn't specifically satisfy your needs.

selenvar

06-27-2010

I lol'd when i saw the digital collectors pack at fry's

Xetvenen

06-27-2010

You get goth Annie by praying to the dark pagan gods Tryndamere, Jessie Perring and Dark Shurelia, offering them redbull blessed by the spilled blood of 1000 virgins and buying the digital collectors pack..

CLG Minku

06-27-2010

I wanted the Goth Annie skin. I did not have a lot of champions from the digital collectors pack. I bought the pack. I now have Goth Annie.
Marketing success.

InfernalAngel

06-27-2010

Holy ****, the flaming on here's as bad as on youtube