So. The Sona nerf.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ABlindWatchmaker

11-13-2011

"Sona still stands out as the very best support because she has great harass and "really" good free defenses on her heal"...SO she is the "very best" support, she has a nice harass and her heal does something besides the obvious. This means she needs to get nerfed? What.The.F***. Riot smoking weed before making decisions about champions is bad.

icelordulmo

11-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothichero View Post
"Sona still stands out as the very best support because she has great harass and "really" good free defenses on her heal"...SO she is the "very best" support, she has a nice harass and her heal does something besides the obvious. This means she needs to get nerfed? What.The.F***. Riot smoking weed before making decisions about champions is bad.
You just listed a bunch of things Sona does well, and then questioned the need for nerfs. I'm not sure what point you're trying to make, but your lack of supporting evidence is glaring.

Nick31329

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2011

on top of that she has the best ult on a support in the game, the nerfs she is getting are needed

Dragonk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2011

I support Sona nerfs, she's an abomination that only encourages mindless spamming of abilities. I don't even consider her a support -__-.

Flamingfurball

11-13-2011

i remember when Riot nerfed Sona's heal so that at lvl 1 it costed more mana then it gave in healing

Volpi

11-13-2011

" Yes because we totally didn't nerf her heals already and made her a questionable support pick.... * trollfacejpg* "

ABlindWatchmaker

11-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by icelordulmo View Post
You just listed a bunch of things Sona does well, and then questioned the need for nerfs. I'm not sure what point you're trying to make, but your lack of supporting evidence is glaring.
So....doing something well means that it needs to be nerfed? The same can be applied to brand. Or if you want another example it can be applied to amumu being a tank. By your logic any and every champ nearly should get a nerf because they all can do SOMETHING well.

Sogreth

11-13-2011

She doesnt need these nerfs, and everyone who thinks she does are bad players and need to go back to LoL 101, and LEARN THE ****ING GAME, if you cant outlane a Sona, then you are one bad player, her heal heals for 40 HP! 40 auto attacks at lv2 do twice that amount. If people are complaining that her harass is too great and her healing is too good (even thought she cant target her heals) then maybe you should learn to harass better, if you cant out harass a 40 HP heal...then like i said, youre really bad

Xyrne

11-13-2011

Still waiting on Soraka's heal to be turned into a nuke.

JoSouX

11-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonk View Post
I support Sona nerfs, she's an abomination that only encourages mindless spamming of abilities. I don't even consider her a support -__-.
Oh, it's this guy again.