How often do minions spawn?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nytehawk33

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2011

I'm trying to improve on my last hitting and I want to know how often do they spawn? or how many creeps will have spawned by 5 or 10 minutes?

Nytehawk33

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2011

bump

Nytehawk33

11-13-2011

I just read online that minions spawn every 30 seconds.
So at 5 minutes there should be 45 minions, and at 10 minutes there will be 110 minions spawned?

xBoo

11-13-2011

I dont know the exact numbers but i remember by 10 minutes its like 100~
Nytehawks probably right

rift chicken

11-13-2011

Bump for interest. But no idea, sorry.

Nytehawk33

11-13-2011

bump for knowledge.
I got 82 CS by 10 mins but thats only in custom

xDavid

11-13-2011

Creeps spawn every 30 seconds, starting at 1:30, so by 5 minutes, there would be 42 minions, at 10 minutes there would be 102 minions spawned.

JoeGath

11-15-2011

Don't forget siege minions. Every third wave so there should be at least 104, right? Sieges at 2.30 and 4? I heard the 110 figure somewhere else though, and the fact that Nytehawk mentioned it here as well gives it some more validity. Or maybe it's just an awful rumor.

At the least, if you get ~100 farm by 10 minutes, you're doing pretty darn well. Once you hit 20 minutes, however, you should be looking for 100 cs per ten minutes, as you'll be able to move between lanes, farm easier, and such. At least that should be your goal if you're looking to be a competitive player.

Dendroth

09-25-2012

The blue and purple team minions spawn every 30 seconds from the Nexus in order to support the champions. Minions begin spawning 1 minute 30 seconds after the game has begun. Every 3 minutes the minion waves will grow stronger, with every type of minion gaining different stats. Minions deal 50% increased damage to turret and deal about 15% reduced damage to enemy champions.

Dendroth

09-25-2012

Melee Minion: Melee Minions charge directly against the enemy. Three spawn each wave with a new wave spawning every 30 seconds. Melee Minions have more health than caster minions.
Caster Minion: Caster Minions attack enemies from a range by firing bolts of energy that are the same color as their teams. Three spawn each wave with a new wave spawning every 30 seconds. Caster Minions deal more damage than melee minions.
Siege Minion: Siege minions attack enemies from a range as well. They recieve only 50% damage from towers, which make them perfect for tanking towers with. One spawns every three waves until 35 minutes in game, at which point one spawns every two waves. Siege minions have more health than melee minions.
Super Minion: One Super Minion is spawned each wave in place of the Siege Minion once the enemy lane's inhibitor is down. Super Minions, just like Siege Minions, take 50% damage from turrets. Two spawn per wave in each lane when all enemy inhibitors are destroyed. They are much stronger than any available type of minion.
Siege Rider Minion: Siege Rider Minions are a removed minion class. Siege Rider Minions were summoned by using the Promote summoner spell in Summoner's Rift before it was removed.
Anti-turret Cannon: Anti-turret Cannon are minions that were added for Dominion. They have the same in-game appearance as Super Minions, but in a miniature form and a different movement animation. They spawn every minion wave and can be enhanced by Promote, granting them health, attack speed, and attack damage. They were later added with Promote's reintroduction into Summoner's Rift, which is used to enhance Siege Minions into Anti-turret Cannons.