Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Master Yi Mid Challenge Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KimchiDestroyer

06-28-2010

hit me up i'm up for a challenge

Floydian

06-28-2010

I was in that game where you mid'd vs kog'maw lol. As you can see I frag Ez and Annie around 3:30 B) but that kog'maw was HORRID he went 0/5/0 in 10 minutes to you at mid. I kept telling him to switch and he just went back and died time and time again. -_-

Isik

06-28-2010

I'll go against you in mid, probably as Katarina. If you could actually do serious pain to Atlanta, I'm not sure how I would hold up, but I'd like to see your build firsthand.

STOP Hammertime

06-29-2010

There exists a select few champions that utterly annihilate Yi at mid, those mostly being ones with spammable, uncostly/counterable harrassment (Kat//Trist/Kennen) or who have excellent regeneration/resistances (Morde/Sion).

Then there exists the middle of the range champions that need VERY HIGH levels of skill to beat a decent Yi mid.
(Ashe/Heimer/Kog'Maw/Ezreal/Karthus/Annie)

Then there are the champs that get WTFpwned by Yi almost all the time (usually due to weak early game/squishiness).
(Veigar/Soraka/Anivia/Fiddle/Sivir/Teemo/TF/Twitch)

So in essence, Yi mid is fine roughly 60-70% of the time. /thread