The Master Yi Mid Challenge Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leirkov

06-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Noir View Post
he has dorans blade. and early pushing isnt as bad as people say, towers deny so many kills.
Melee creeps:
1 Tower hit
1 Auto Attack
1 Tower hit.
1 Auto attack.

Ranged creeps:
1 Auto attack
1 Tower Hit
1 Auto attack.

= No more denying.

Proan

06-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leirkov View Post
Melee creeps:
1 Auto Attack
1 Tower hit
1 Auto Attack
1 Tower hit.
1 Auto attack.

Ranged creeps:
1 Auto attack
1 Tower Hit
1 Auto attack.

= No more denying.
Your melee creeps is wrong, so wrong.

Minrog

06-27-2010

More power to you OP. I do submit that you need to demonstrate more data points on the better mids. TF is horribly broken and I'm not even sure why people are still selecting that champion (thought the other ones you showed I see a bit). Besides the previously mentioned (Ashe/Janna/Heimer ect) I'd also like to see Karthus/Cho'gath/Shaco/Anivia/Katarina. Ashe seems to be the most common mid in my games by a mile and I'm surprised you didn't have any footage of her, the others it is more curiousity.

You might win the battle for you, but we've seen to many Miracle Yi's giving up FB 4 seconds in (using Teleport hacks to die faster) and then 5 kills after 1.3 minutes, to trust the character sight unseen.

Isayama

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2010

I accept.

killd0zer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2010

I understand you point, just there are so many champs that are better for mid

Yana

06-27-2010

OP confuses me. His video shows him noob stomping against terribad opponents who don't even know how to stun or harass, OP also uses cleanse in a really weird wasted fashion, and yet OP has 1111 wins (the most I've ever seen).

Quantum Reaper

06-27-2010

I accept, I'll play you if I'm on

Bronze Sun

06-27-2010

a good fiddle vs yi mid go

Churchy

Friend of Urf

06-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leirkov View Post
Melee creeps:
1 Auto Attack
1 Tower hit
1 Auto Attack
1 Tower hit.
1 Auto attack.

Ranged creeps:
1 Auto attack
1 Tower Hit
1 Auto attack.

= No more denying.
For melee creeps, you would need some amazing attack speed to get 3 attacks in time for a tower to get two. Assuming you start attacking a target at the same time, you would need greater than 1.0 attack speed (tower's attack speed) to get the third hit off before it did. That assumes you could start attacking at the same time. I very much doubt, even with the towers laser targetting delay, that you could reliably attack at the same time as it on every minion it selected.

Also, two tower hits brings melee minions from full health to a sliver of health. Depending on the base damage of the champion, one hit is sometimes enough to kill them after two tower hits. For every other champion, two attacks is enough.

As for ranged casters, two tower hits kill them, and soemtimes two autoattacks+1 tower hit won't be enough depending on the champion's base damage.

And through all of this, there are also your own minions arriving to screw with the healths of the targets and make them stupidly hard to last hit in the tower.

It is far from impossible, but last hitting in the tower will not bring as many creep kills as out in lane.

Also, lolyi.

Leirkov

06-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proan View Post
Your melee creeps is wrong, so wrong.
Fixed.