because i love our 3s community, I'm gonna let you guys in on a secret

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Our Hero Niko

11-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
i rarely see a ryze though, and when i do they rush AA and build AP

Tikem: I agree morg is soooo much better. Her spell vamp allows her to take on a 2v1 lane as well. Plus she psynergizes very well with some of the very strong 3s picks like tryn, garen, lee sin, XZ, etc. Agree 100% that morg is a better choice in most team comps.

Just saying ryze is very powerful due to having very high damage output and having all tank items. His early game is difficult but after that it's so good. Plus he is scary if you are trying to turtle against him. Very hard to due to his bind having such a short cooldown when spamming
Ryze is seen a lot more in higher levels of play. He's a top pick in a lot of pro matches. He's just odd, and not built like a normal mage, which is why he isn't seen much. Most people just want the glass cannon ap burst mage, like annie or brand.

Lizto

11-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoTHaVoK View Post
Early game tyrn doesnt beat ryze? Laning phase ryze should be fine
And a laning nocturne lol?
Yes, early game trynd destroys early game ryze... Lol...

Laning nocturne... is actually pretty strong, the only problem nocturne has during laning phase is that his passive pushes the lane, nonetheless he still DESTROYS ryze. He doesnt have to be laning against him, he can be a jungler, the moment he ganks ryze, ryze will need to use 2 spells to snare him, Q to get rid of spell shield, and rune prison, but it will be too late, cause fear will trigger.

Lets not forget Ryze's spells have poor base stats at level 1, even 2, he also only gets around 440 hp at level 1 iirc, champions with high damage output without the need of items can really hurt him.

SoTHaVoK

11-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizto View Post
Yes, early game trynd destroys early game ryze... Lol...

Laning nocturne... is actually pretty strong, the only problem nocturne has during laning phase is that his passive pushes the lane, nonetheless he still DESTROYS ryze. He doesnt have to be laning against him, he can be a jungler, the moment he ganks ryze, ryze will need to use 2 spells to snare him, Q to get rid of spell shield, and rune prison, but it will be too late, cause fear will trigger.

Lets not forget Ryze's spells have poor base stats at level 1, even 2, he also only gets around 440 hp at level 1 iirc, champions with high damage output without the need of items can really hurt him.
hm none the less ryze is still good on 3v3 especially since tyrn will be banned... 6 bans on TT no such thing as OP champs anymore

laning nocturne is silly

Nimikos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2011

Laning Nocturne is actually really strong. Yes, his passive pushes the lane, but you take that opportunity to push the lane and jungle or gank and then come back. You stay even or get ahead on experience. It's strong.

BlackOut6669

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-18-2011

Ftw!

Koldheartedjsp

11-18-2011

laning noct is very very strong especially if they bring smite. He's one of the few champs that can jungle and lane at the same time (not reccomended, dedicated jungler is better 10/10 times). It's not better to do it, but if you can't jungle its possible with noct. Just push your lane alot