because i love our 3s community, I'm gonna let you guys in on a secret

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koldheartedjsp

11-12-2011

play ryze

trust me, play ryze

kingnedved

11-13-2011

i Don't trust You :P

Zionyx

11-13-2011

Not much of a secret.

but hes pretty **** strong

Tikem7

11-13-2011

I personally prefer morgana, her ult is even better in 3s. Her sustain keeps her in lane, and her shield makes her pretty much ungankable esp with such short lanes. Oh and did I mention she can push?

Koldheartedjsp

11-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zionyx View Post
Not much of a secret.

but hes pretty **** strong
i rarely see a ryze though, and when i do they rush AA and build AP

Tikem: I agree morg is soooo much better. Her spell vamp allows her to take on a 2v1 lane as well. Plus she psynergizes very well with some of the very strong 3s picks like tryn, garen, lee sin, XZ, etc. Agree 100% that morg is a better choice in most team comps.

Just saying ryze is very powerful due to having very high damage output and having all tank items. His early game is difficult but after that it's so good. Plus he is scary if you are trying to turtle against him. Very hard to due to his bind having such a short cooldown when spamming

kingnedved

11-14-2011

Note : no blue buff @ TT >>>> No Spamming (

Koldheartedjsp

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingnedved View Post
Note : no blue buff @ TT >>>> No Spamming (
not really needed if you get tear asap. it sure helps but just don't spam much early on and your fine. it is noticable late game because you'll recall more but not much

Saint Foxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2011

I have a 100% win ratio with Ryze in ranked 3's (not many games, I'll admit. My team and I are still trying to find more time to play together). His burst can really catch people off guard. I have never had a problem soloing top against anyone.

Lizto

11-16-2011

Ryze is a very strong tanky caster, and its usually a caster that can build tanky without having to sacrifice too much damage the ones that work best in 3s. However there are just some champions that simply destroy ryze in the lane, Nocturne. If he starts with boots he becomes too fast for ryze, ryze needs to start with saph crystal or else his Q is so weak you might as well just autoattack (at level 1). At level 3 not only does noc run faster, but he can fear you, and block one of your spells. This allows him to go really aggressive on ryze, if you snare him, he will still catch up, and the split second ryze needs to do his rune prison animation, makes it impossible for you to get away from his fear.

Another Ryze terror is trynd (though hes often banned). You just wont be able to fight him in the lane, and running from him is another challenge, his E to let him close in on you after you snare, and his W to slow you so you cant run, trynd can easily dive a ryze at level 6.

Jax, he jumps at you, your hp disappears.

Nasus, I tried it... Nasus with boots... you run out of mp before hes low on hp, he proceeds to farm as he ignores you, he will have the same behaviour until level 6 when he withers you, ults and thereafter owns your face :P. (dont harass him!)

Yorick... need I explain why ryze cant beat him in the lane?

Ryze is still a very strong tanky caster, just saying there are some champions he simply cannot deal with in the lane.

SoTHaVoK

11-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizto View Post
Ryze is a very strong tanky caster, and its usually a caster that can build tanky without having to sacrifice too much damage the ones that work best in 3s. However there are just some champions that simply destroy ryze in the lane, Nocturne. If he starts with boots he becomes too fast for ryze, ryze needs to start with saph crystal or else his Q is so weak you might as well just autoattack (at level 1). At level 3 not only does noc run faster, but he can fear you, and block one of your spells. This allows him to go really aggressive on ryze, if you snare him, he will still catch up, and the split second ryze needs to do his rune prison animation, makes it impossible for you to get away from his fear.

Another Ryze terror is trynd (though hes often banned). You just wont be able to fight him in the lane, and running from him is another challenge, his E to let him close in on you after you snare, and his W to slow you so you cant run, trynd can easily dive a ryze at level 6.

Jax, he jumps at you, your hp disappears.

Nasus, I tried it... Nasus with boots... you run out of mp before hes low on hp, he proceeds to farm as he ignores you, he will have the same behaviour until level 6 when he withers you, ults and thereafter owns your face :P. (dont harass him!)

Yorick... need I explain why ryze cant beat him in the lane?

Ryze is still a very strong tanky caster, just saying there are some champions he simply cannot deal with in the lane.
Early game tyrn doesnt beat ryze? Laning phase ryze should be fine
And a laning nocturne lol?