Whats a good Mundo build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eodigsdgkjw

11-12-2011

i really love Mundo's playstyle, and a lot of people say he's weak but i feel like somehow some way he's an okay champion.

but whats a good build for him? i've been experimentinga little bit but i cant find the best build. so far ive only tried 3.

the atmogs/tank build. plays like an anti-carry beign really annoying to enemy squishies. kind of like hotshotgg's wit's end chogath, but with less cc but more mobility.

the magic pen/full tank build. plays like a singed, doing a decent amoutn of dps while being impossible to kill, good deeps with W/sunfire, burst with Q, and ad damage with masochism.

the tanky ad crit build. plays like a melee ad carry, taking advantage of the most OP ad steroid in the game by building crit and 2 shotting junk.

i can't find the best build for him. for most cases i'll start doran's shield. vs stronger laners or champs who rely on mobility (garen, singed) ill go boots. and vs sht like pantheon/gp/riven ill go cloth armor.

but anyways whats imo the strongest mundo build? has anyone tried tanky/AP? or the generic dorans blades/brutalizer/mallet tanky dps build? or even triforce? maybe even glass cannon crit where you ghost/ult/youmuu's from the back 2 shot their cary?

iTzCoconutHead

11-12-2011

7 Warmogs.

KAOChosen

11-12-2011

when i do play him (which is rare) solo top, regrowth or boots 3 pots, rush warmogs. u wont die but you still dont do very much.

Bernieg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2011

Playing Jarvan instead is the best Mundo build.

Lqmt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2011

Mundo builds what he pleases.

Grognak The Barb

11-12-2011

Ruby Crystal
Ruby Crystal
Ruby Crystal
Ruby Crystal
Ruby Crystal
Ruby Crystal

Donut Puncher

11-12-2011

atmogs, starks.

Belphagor666

11-12-2011

Warmogs, Atma's, defensive items.

TheAngryMunchkin

11-12-2011

wait till perseverance is 9% and LAUGH

don't rush warmogs though, you will deal no damage