Lantern on Warwick, worth it?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hureNNN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gramps69 View Post
I typically open with boots and 3 pots if i'm jungling and then get madreds my first recall, and then my next recall i upgrade to mobility boots and wriggles lantern. Mobility boots let me jungle faster and get to potential ganks faster as well. Mid game i usually trade out the mob boots for merc treads or tabi, depending on the enemy team. As for Wriggles Lantern, I usually keep it until late game when I trade it out for either a madreds bloodrazor, bloodthirster, or potentially a warmogs, depending on what our team needs.
just wanted to let you know your build is awful, and dont bump dead threads

hykudos

06-21-2012

Wriggles is just too good not to get. Anything but a 20 minute surrender and it pays for itself in wards alone...

YourAverageJoe12

06-26-2012

The way i see it wriggles is more of a team based/sustaining item whereas MDR only helps ww. Basically if you want to "replace" your team's ad carry while also being in the jungle MDR would be the way to go.
This is why all the pro players use wriggles because one it helps their team more and two if your team is good you won't need to build MDR.

YourAverageJoe12

06-26-2012

Just found this :P

"IIRC Lapaka and SV have been buying Wriggle's on WW for at least the last 6 months, and I remember Dan Dinh doing it almost a year ago. It's not a recent change in how people play WW at all."