Why don't I more high ranked 3v3 streams? or 3v3 tournaments?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

moonie cupcake

11-12-2011

I personally find 3v3 extremely fun! I was wondering if something is wrong with it, or just not suited for tournament play?

Rabbitsuit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2011

I'm sorry, but can you restate your question? I'm not certain as to what you're asking.

League of Legends is centered around its main mode of gameplay, Summoner's Rift. Champions and items are balanced around that (Gunblade aside), so the Twisted Treeline is kinda the Jan Brady of gamemodes. Because of that, it would never truly be considered for esports.

1ring

11-12-2011

Well, the main reason that it won't have tournaments is because when riot first released TT there was no ranked or draft. Now, TT is heavily based on counter picking, and games can be won in champion select. With that in mind, it only had blind at release, and so some champs like xin and tryn, along with many others, wrecked in it and everyone proclaimed it to be extremely unbalanced. People stopped playing it, and Riot stopped supporting it because it "didn't come out as planned". I hope that answers your question, it might not though.

SoTHaVoK

11-14-2011

^ champion selection determines who wins the high elo games, as only carries are played, carries with the least amount of counters are ranked in highest "tiers"

As for lower elo, stragety , jungling,map control and CS can decide games no matter the toon