Warmogs or 2 Giant belt?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xxacidusxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2011

What would you go for in dominion?

Yuan Shikai

11-18-2011

There is no more Warmogs in dom, so obviously Frozen Mallet.

xxacidusxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuan shikai View Post
there is no more warmogs in dom, so obviously frozen mallet.
what? Did i miss something last patch? I havnt actually played dom in 2 weeks now
o.o

so your saying it doesnt exist anymore? WOW..end of topic i guess...

dracron

11-18-2011

Yup they just removed it. Sorry, I'm kinda bummed too, but people really seem to hate atmogs, I personally have not had a problem with it. Also, they took out priscella's, which I cant think of a good reason to do so, except maybe to slow down rammus' I own all the point by myself 5 min's into the game.

OxBaker

11-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dracron View Post
Yup they just removed it. Sorry, I'm kinda bummed too, but people really seem to hate atmogs, I personally have not had a problem with it. Also, they took out priscella's, which I cant think of a good reason to do so, except maybe to slow down rammus' I own all the point by myself 5 min's into the game.
Yeah, that may be part of the reason.

Phourc

11-18-2011

Priscillas is gone because it made players think that spending 1600g on a regrowth pendant worth of stats was a good use of their gold, and then they could wrap up their build with boots 5 and zeals.