LeagueofLegends.exe download issues.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DonnySpock

01-04-2012

Thanks, but is it really necessary to link to an old version of the game that has to be updated repeatedly? Bandwith, NOM NOM NOM...

fatihgezer

01-05-2012

when i try to set that **** up, all i get it the same old problem

it says that im not connected to the internet?????????? wtf is that supposed to mean.

any1 know??

Vertego

01-11-2012

I got owned by RADS error randomly and now the download URLs here aren't working either...

JEWHOBO

01-14-2012

ty so much

BrokenBad

01-15-2012

Kept getting Patcher not responding, so I uninstalled to reinstall. Now this link doesn't even work, nor does the one on the site.

Athennius

01-17-2012

Well, I was downloading at 20kbps. after instaling this patch, the download started at 800 kpbs. Worked for me

Danzibe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

Ok. so after a virus scare and my computer having to be entirely reformatted. I download League again, heres what i run into when i try to open league:

This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

I have done this twice and it has not fixed it. I would really like it if I could get back to playing my LoL. Please help me riot, or anyone.

McHue

01-18-2012

i downloaded it, but after i click on the Play button it just closes everything. Help Please

LuckyFives

01-26-2012

So i tried the temp link and got to login in but once i tried to log in it said cannot connect to pvp server and when i tried to launch game again i got a message saying PVP.net Patcher Kernel has stopped working

when i originally tried downloading the game it wouldent start the pando part of down loader and just shut down
PLEASE HELP i have spent more money then id like to admitt on this game/account haha and wanna play again

hellfury32

01-27-2012

still doesnt work keeps saying installed version could not be determined.