LeagueofLegends.exe download issues.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IIllIIllIIllIIll

12-31-2011

I downloaded the client, then came across the PMB error, then i came across this thread, tried it, and now im experiencing the whole "getting to 80+ % then going back to 33%".

Its just dissapointing....but then again, its a free to play game, so of course its gonna suck ass...

FeelMyGoods

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

Thank you very much my problem was first with pando media booster not able to connect to server even though when I clicked the test links they WORKED. Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit giving a lot of people trouble. Randomly went past the pando part and got to installing where it would just keep asking me where I wanted to save it. Problem solved with this link ;D

Commander Lobo

01-02-2012

wow your soo awesome

Bes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2012

Nice vacation riot. Get back to work. If no one can download the game how are we getting new people to start playing? 1 roit post out of 17 days saying we know this **** is broken and not fixing it. Thats just poor work ethics.

SgtLost

01-03-2012

so i have tried everything here to no avail. i have over 1k lol games under my belt and had to re install. i cant imagine never having played b4 and having these issues. riot u have a big freaken problem and need to get off ur ass and fix it

saurabh

01-03-2012

This is kind of stupid. I don't get much time to play regularly and thus have to uninstall the game once in a while on my system. Now, when I have some time to play, the downloading of the game has to act up.
For real, isn't undownloadable game a priority problem for a gaming company?

bigeaterslayer

01-03-2012

i love you snugglie where do u live id give u a big old kiss ive been trying to download it for forever and it finally works i love u

jSkar

01-04-2012

Omg finaly riot you guys dont use pando i thought i would never be able to download this game thank you so much i dont like pando at all and this helps so much!!!!!! I love this game and u snugglie!!!!!!!!!!

Tickle My Rengar

01-04-2012

YES! it installed, but unfortunately after 3 days of trying to get league of legends, a stupid message popped up saying sorry, your video card does not support 2.0 something graphics

i used this from sookie or someone similar to that name
North America: http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/Installer/SingleFileInstall/LeagueOfLegendsBaseNA.exe

Europe West: http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/Installer/SingleFileInstall/LeagueOfLegendsBaseEUW.exe

Europe Nordic and East: http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/Installer/SingleFileInstall/LeagueOfLegendsBaseEUNE.exe

BoxingTheStars

01-04-2012

LIFE SAVER!!! Panda is all F'd up for everyone for some reason/