Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LeagueofLegends.exe download issues.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xRBxMurphy

09-04-2013

Stuck at 99% for the last hour, says 00:03 left to go... third attempt, seriously? =\

Matthyw7

09-04-2013

I tried to open League when i came home and it wouldnt open for me. I checked the task manager to see if the launcher even showed up. It did but just instantly closed after 2 or 3 secs. I think it may be because of the new patch. Please Help!

Aametherar

09-04-2013

Riot still has stickeys from 2011 to distract people while they lounge around, simply amazing, what a great company!

Aknanna

09-05-2013

Patching broke??? I am going on try #4... keeps stopping at 99% with 00:03 time left, then starts counting up!

Slavko92

09-05-2013

Me2

SteffyLittleRock

09-05-2013

It didn't work for me! I can't get anything to open at all, not even the screen with the news where i can actually re download it. >:C

TylersGaming

09-05-2013

Game doesn't work.

Everyone needs help.

Fix the patch Riot.