Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LeagueofLegends.exe download issues.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eartman

10-26-2012

0001: lib.ClientLibAlerter has an undefined dependency: lib.blix.BlixCore
this is pissing me off. Ever since the patch i have not been able to play
Please help

Eartman

10-26-2012

0001: lib.ClientLibAlerter has an undefined dependency: lib.blix.BlixCore
why the hell cant i play?
I apologize for the double post

gab the king

10-27-2012

its my lol launcher for my part its my udp 5060 i think he always failed during the download or whatever i dont know what to do i cant launch the app help i cant play since 1 week

Xiogurz korwz

10-27-2012

Well.. here is how it goes.. i download the Installer from: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/redownload and when i run the installer a window pops up saying "Fatal Error in gc" and right beneath that it says "Weird VirtualQuery Result" with a big red X and all i can do is press the "ok" button and nothing else.. no matter how many times i download the launcer no matter how many times i run it i always get the same result.. Any ideas?

Thanx in advance!

gab the king

10-27-2012

yeah me too

Naki Tenshi

10-27-2012

Quote:
Phobian:
I'm getting the same problem as the guy above me.

This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect.

I even used the link in this post, still didn't work.

I'm having this issue as well.

Xiogurz korwz

10-27-2012

Quote:
xiogurz korwz:
well.. Here is how it goes.. I download the installer from: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/redownload and when i run the installer a window pops up saying "fatal error in gc" and right beneath that it says "weird virtualquery result" with a big red x and all i can do is press the "ok" button and nothing else.. No matter how many times i download the launcer no matter how many times i run it i always get the same result.. Any ideas?

Thanx in advance!

any admin can answer the solution??

UnderworldH4des

10-27-2012

Been having a problem also, I had to download LoL again, after i install the game, and try to start up the launcher, it keeps saying "Can't connect to HTTP server, check your internet connection"...Yes, i am connected to my internet, and i have never had this sort of problem, plz help?!.

Thx in advance.

gab the king

10-29-2012

nobody will answer -_-

gab the king

11-02-2012

cause nobody from riot understand