LeagueofLegends.exe download issues.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TuRtLe8MaStEr

10-08-2012

So maybe a year ago I downloaded this game and made a profile, then I deleted it because I got frustrated with the game. I want to download this game again but i don't know how to actually play it. I've also downloaded it all, I just need to be able to play it. Any advice would be helpful, thank you.

god ofeverythin

10-08-2012

I have played LoL on this game for quite a while but i recently moved and i didn't buy back my internet cause whenever i get it i become addicted to this game and i start no lifeing it haha well anyway i make sure i am able to play properly so i create a 5v5 match against bots and i get to champ select i choose lock in and when its time to summon it takes me FOREVER to even see the bots summoning like ten minutes so i uninstalled and reinstalled but i just have problem getting to summon and have no idea what to do help please

mohammed Ghazi

10-14-2012

i cant play on windows7 64 bit why

Sychkl

10-15-2012

use your Username and password to play in the game with computer first. On this way, you will learned how to use the champion and you will become a nice player. Then you can try with person to play this games

DevilHorns

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

0001: mod.ser_mock.ClientModuleServicesMock_DO_NOT_SHIP has an undefined dependency: lib.ClientLibTe i keep getting this error... help please

KinkyKriss

10-17-2012

please help me :'[

TheTrueDestroyer

Recruiter

10-21-2012

i cant get it to work will someone please help me

gab the king

10-23-2012

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\lol.launcher.exe

This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

i have this problem

gab the king

10-23-2012

i dont know what to do

Sir Frone

10-25-2012

I am getting a problem that is saying "direct3d" cannot be loaded. I went to other threads and followed steps but apparantly direct3d is "not available". I know that league works on this computer because I had it on here before, but my hard drive got fried so I sent it in for a new one. It just came back and when I tried to re-install LoL this happened. Any suggestions?