Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LeagueofLegends.exe download issues.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TuRtLe8MaStEr

10-08-2012

So maybe a year ago I downloaded this game and made a profile, then I deleted it because I got frustrated with the game. I want to download this game again but i don't know how to actually play it. I've also downloaded it all, I just need to be able to play it. Any advice would be helpful, thank you.

god ofeverythin

10-08-2012

I have played LoL on this game for quite a while but i recently moved and i didn't buy back my internet cause whenever i get it i become addicted to this game and i start no lifeing it haha well anyway i make sure i am able to play properly so i create a 5v5 match against bots and i get to champ select i choose lock in and when its time to summon it takes me FOREVER to even see the bots summoning like ten minutes so i uninstalled and reinstalled but i just have problem getting to summon and have no idea what to do help please

mohammed Ghazi

10-14-2012

i cant play on windows7 64 bit why

Sychkl

10-15-2012

use your Username and password to play in the game with computer first. On this way, you will learned how to use the champion and you will become a nice player. Then you can try with person to play this games

YouJustGotJuked

10-16-2012

0001: mod.ser_mock.ClientModuleServicesMock_DO_NOT_SHIP has an undefined dependency: lib.ClientLibTe i keep getting this error... help please

KinkyKriss

10-17-2012

please help me :'[

TheTrueDestroyer

Recruiter

10-21-2012

i cant get it to work will someone please help me

gab the king

10-23-2012

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\lol.launcher.exe

This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

i have this problem

gab the king

10-23-2012

i dont know what to do

Sir Frone

10-25-2012

I am getting a problem that is saying "direct3d" cannot be loaded. I went to other threads and followed steps but apparantly direct3d is "not available". I know that league works on this computer because I had it on here before, but my hard drive got fried so I sent it in for a new one. It just came back and when I tried to re-install LoL this happened. Any suggestions?