Rainmeter(Omnimo) - LoL Help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WiZ DoJa

11-12-2011

Hey guys, just had a quick question and hoping you guys might be able to help me. Not to long ago I downloaded Rainmeter -> Omnimo which is a skin/theme for your windows desktop. My question is, how do you make a League of Legends Icon/Window that you can click to start the LoL client, I can't figure it out exactly and have tried many different things but just can't seem to figure it out.

I don't really care if the LoL icon is there, I would just like to know how to make a new window that I can simply click to start the client, if you know how to get an Icon for the shortcut then that would be a great plus!!

*Edit* I know how to make a new blank window, just not sure what the proper directory code is, I've tried lol.launcher, tried typing in the exact directory for the client and no luck.

WiZ DoJa

11-12-2011

bumpZ

WiZ DoJa

11-12-2011

bump for help. forums move to fast

WiZ DoJa

11-12-2011

Still trying

WiZ DoJa

11-17-2011

Bump

DWlGHT K SCHRUTE

11-17-2011

"C:\League of Legends\lol.launcher.exe"

League of Legends being the directory
and
lol.launcher.exe being the executable.

IDK if this will help you though.

Oh and did you try going to your LOL folder and dragging the icon for the executable to the panel area?

edenechoes

11-17-2011

LeftMouseUpAction=[!Execute]["C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\lol.launcher.exe"] or wherever you put it.

WiZ DoJa

11-17-2011

Hey, thanks for replying, been trying to figure this out forever.

@ Lame, no I haven't, would I just take the icon and place it in a new blank panel?

@ eden, this code isn't working either, I copy and pasted exactly what you typed into a blank new panel.

*edit* Just tried to drag and drop the icon into the blank panel but it just gives me the circle with the slash through it not allowing me

edenechoes

11-17-2011

I don't actually use that particular skin so I can't say where you're screwing up, but executing an external application with Rainmeter is done with bang commands. If that command doesn't work then you're not actually executing the command when you left click.

edenechoes

11-17-2011

I went ahead and installed Omnimo. Ignoring the fact I dislike it intensely, I had no problems changing any of the launcher icons or paths to League of Legends references. What exactly are you trying to do?