Soccer akali

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jordaina

06-27-2010

So i see i can get a soccer themed akali in the champ select but i cant find it in the store. Never spend cash on this game but i was going to for this one. Anyone got any ideas?

Blitz and ez still have soccer skins for sale.

TheMountainGoat

06-27-2010

it'll probably be released soon. wait a week or two, and it should be in the store.

Jordaina

06-27-2010

Dang, yea i saw it in champ select today and i HAD to have it. I used to play shaco as a main, then zil, and ever since alaki came out ive loved to play her. Such a well designed champ. Figured id FINALLY support riot with a few bucks to make my dear akali look better.

Xcreeping

06-27-2010

Im willing to bet it will be released with the other skins ( minuteman gangplank, riot squad singed, statue of karthus, uncle ryze, ect if i missed any. )

and due to the uncle, statue, minuteman skins im willing to bet these will be release on the 4th of july.

Jordaina

06-27-2010

Im just worried that since its a soccer themed skin, it should have been out with the other soccer skins. And as with all world event skins/holiday skins, they are very limited in time avalible.

Mmm Whatcha Say

06-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcreeping View Post
Im willing to bet it will be released with the other skins ( minuteman gangplank, riot squad singed, statue of karthus, uncle ryze, ect if i missed any. )

and due to the uncle, statue, minuteman skins im willing to bet these will be release on the 4th of july.
You forgot the best one: Red card Katarina :P