Refund dodge runes?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Onamar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2011

So, 9 hours and all I've gotten on my ticket are two canned responses. I'm going to ask to talk to a supervisor or something if I don't get an actual response this time.

YoshioPeePee

11-12-2011

now I'm glad I ignored the pro hype and didn't buy them

Jungle Sejuani

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Onamar View Post
So, 9 hours and all I've gotten on my ticket are two canned responses. I'm going to ask to talk to a supervisor or something if I don't get an actual response this time.
Im getting that aswell but that aint stopping me from replying to every single automated message with a WELL THOUGHT OUT RESPONSE because this is kinda bull that they just went behind the community and removed the mechanic without any fair warning/ compensation

Xenarchy

11-12-2011

Yea this sucks. The only champ they will benefit on is jax, and i don't play jax

DonkeyBalls

11-12-2011

Wow! I was so happy to see new masteries that I completely blanked on the absence of Nimble. It's one of, if not my favorite, skills to put a point into. It's super cool mechanically, flavorful and I happen to rock Dodge runes on way too many champs xD. I'm seriously bummed. Well BOOOO at Riot for this travesty!

Lord Onamar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salicyn View Post
Im getting that aswell but that aint stopping me from replying to every single automated message with a WELL THOUGHT OUT RESPONSE because this is kinda bull that they just went behind the community and removed the mechanic without any fair warning/ compensation
Same here dude, I've had to go back and delete some extremely passive-aggressive remarks in my replies before actually submitting them. They just sort of slip out.

caidus

11-12-2011

I don't play jax either yea i want a refund doge will be just useless.

TiggleMyJits

11-12-2011

Please i want my IP back!

Kino

11-12-2011

@ppl who think Dodge chance is OP
9 Runes of Evasion gives you 7% dodge chance, meaning you ignore roughly 7% of all autoattacks aimed at you. This does not include any on-hit effects such as Parrrley or Siphoning Strike, only pure autoattacks.
9 Runes of Resilience gives you 13 increased armor, meaning you have a roughly 13% extra health against all physical attacks. This includes not only autoattacks but all abilities that deal physical damage.

Unless a specific champion possesses other means of increasing Dodge (barring Ninja Tabi which is available to everyone), the synergy is laughable and any strategem fruitless.

Nimbleness mastery was one saving grace that made it really any useful. It meant that even though I'll rush into the enemy champion surrounded by minions (tower dive, lane harrass etc), I'll hopefully proc Nimbleness and return back out, tattered yet alive.

Now that they've removed that mastery however, Dodge runes just became an obsolete, outdated strategy that is also hideously more expensive than the superior alternative, flat armor seals.

This is why all the dodge rune users are raging to get either Nimbleness back on materies or get their runes refunded regardless of past refund histories or the date of purchase.

Jungle Sejuani

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kino View Post
@ppl who think Dodge chance is OP
9 Runes of Evasion gives you 7% dodge chance, meaning you ignore roughly 7% of all autoattacks aimed at you. This does not include any on-hit effects such as Parrrley or Siphoning Strike, only pure autoattacks.
9 Runes of Resilience gives you 13 increased armor, meaning you have a roughly 13% extra health against all physical attacks. This includes not only autoattacks but all abilities that deal physical damage.

Unless a specific champion possesses other means of increasing Dodge (barring Ninja Tabi which is available to everyone), the synergy is laughable and any strategem fruitless.

Nimbleness mastery was one saving grace that made it really any useful. It meant that even though I'll rush into the enemy champion surrounded by minions (tower dive, lane harrass etc), I'll hopefully proc Nimbleness and return back out, tattered yet alive.

Now that they've removed that mastery however, Dodge runes just became an obsolete, outdated strategy that is also hideously more expensive than the superior alternative, flat armor seals.

This is why all the dodge rune users are raging to get either Nimbleness back on materies or get their runes refunded regardless of past refund histories or the date of purchase.
thank you
couldnt have said it better myself