Refund dodge runes?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WILL SMlTH

11-22-2011

even with dodge runes, Ashe still owns me.....

Bullistix

11-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
If that's how you choose to interpret what I said then that's up to you. I wanted to officially acknowledge that we're aware of the concerns and will provide more information as soon as we can. There's no ulterior motive or conspiracy theory there.
and in the end that is all we want, some acknowledgement that the developers have these concerns on the table and are being discussed. Don't listen to the QQers we appreciate that you tell us something as simple as "we're discussing it" at least it doesn't keep us in the dark

Xoltar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2011

Full refund, get it done.

Dfwang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2011

I liked Pendragon more back in the D-A forums.

Heartlis

11-23-2011

The fact that Riot thinks there is "something to discuss" about this says alot on its own. They are removing dodge, give us back the dodge ip, it's that simple.Its not even a favor, it's our ip, there is nothing to discuss

Skeeep

11-23-2011

Quote:
We hear your concerns surrounding dodge changes and some recent communication inconsistencies.

We’re going to be able to share more details about how we intend to address your concerns soon, but in the meantime we appreciate your patience.
meanwhile, one week later..........

I love cat

11-23-2011

Wonder how much longer we'll have to wait for some more information

Heartlis

11-23-2011

Quote:
We hear your concerns surrounding dodge changes and some recent communication inconsistencies.

We’re going to be able to share more details about how we intend to address your concerns soon, but in the meantime we appreciate your patience.
8 days later....

We dont need details about how to address our concerns, you either are or are not refunding the ip. This is not a complex issue

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=17329258#post17329258

Here, Morello states dodge is being completely removed from game. Okay there is absolutely no gray area now, give us our ip back, I know you dont like giving 1.5 -2 champs worth of ip out but it's ours, we earned it. There is zero rationale to not give it back, Riot has no other options here. None

The Shank

11-23-2011

Bump

Cyclone A

11-23-2011

bump