Refund dodge runes?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lugia978

11-22-2011

I have a set... I hope we can brag about how we get to keep them/show them off somehow

Grind The Ocean

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
If that's how you choose to interpret what I said then that's up to you. I wanted to officially acknowledge that we're aware of the concerns and will provide more information as soon as we can. There's no ulterior motive or conspiracy theory there.
Im always surprised when pendragon posts. Lately its felt like he doesn't even exist.

Heartlis

11-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
We hear your concerns surrounding dodge changes and some recent communication inconsistencies.

We’re going to be able to share more details about how we intend to address your concerns soon, but in the meantime we appreciate your patience.
7 days later....

We dont need details about how to address our concerns, you either are or are not refunding the ip. This is not a complex issue

Edit: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=17329258#post17329258

Here, Morello states dodge is being completely removed from game. Okay there is absolutely no gray area now, give us our ip back, I know you dont like giving 1.5 -2 champs worth of ip out but it's ours, we earned it. There is zero rationale to not give it back, Riot has no other options here. None

xDedication

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2011

moar bump

NextPese

Recruiter

11-22-2011

Pendragon hears the concerns and raises a not give a sht.

Rubix Cuban

11-22-2011

/singed

I love cat

11-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NextPese View Post
lol :/

Heartlis

11-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NextPese View Post
pretty much this, and no other red will touch it

BloodBurger1

11-22-2011

Yeah this sucks. They were kind of expensive.

Tenmar

11-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBurger1 View Post
Yeah this sucks. They were kind of expensive.
Expensive? That's an understatement. They were 820 IP each! And that's JUST the seals.

820*9= 7380 IP (dodge seals)

2050*3=6150 IP (dodge Quints)

Total IP potential= 13530 IP

That's over TWO freaking current release champion now which is now the STANDARD rate of champions now from now on. It seriously won't hurt Riot in any sense of the word to actually give the players who bought the dodge seals and quints a full refund of IP because in either case Riot isn't LOSING anything and the summoners have already invested the TIME playing the game.

There is no logical or legitimate reason for Riot to deny summoner's their IP back.