Why the **** do I even queue ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dieox

11-25-2011

Seriously, **** that ****. Game one, First pick grabs Kassadin and goes "Mid". Ok this could be alright. I pick Shaco Jungle because if by chance this kassadin is smart we can blow this Annie and their AD up and be out before they knew what happened. 3rd pick. "TOP!" and Insta's Malzahar. Next pick tries to grab Soraka with proper summoners and our last pick grabs Graves. I'm thinking "ok, aside from Malz top this team looks **** Ideal" then my bubble is burst when this Graves goes "**** that I'm soloing top! and why don't we have a tank?!?!" Anyway I play this just to have our support go AFK 15 min in and I can't gank fast enough to stop top lane from feeding 4 kills. And do you know how hard it is to drop a Regrowth Pendant Morde as a level 2,4,5 Shaco when this morde is easliy zoning and out farming this malz?

Next game, I pick up Tristana next pick Teemo, Next two Veigar then 4th goes "WHOOO ALL YORDLE TEAM" and instas Annie and the last pick grabs Mundo. I dodged because of the pre-game chat turning into a flame war.

**** you ranked 1000-1100 Elo. I will not look back on fond memories when/if I finally break free!

Crackajap

11-25-2011

It happens in every ELO.

Dieox

11-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjap2011 View Post
It happens in every ELO.
Because this is oh so evident in a large number of streams at 1400, 1600, 1700, 1800, 1900, 2000

Noriala

11-25-2011

Have faith. I dropped to 900 ELO in my placement matches, and I thought I would never get out.

After more practice in normals, an immense amount of patience and probably some luck in getting non-full ****** teams, I'm 1530~ ELO and rising. I would say it gets better, but you get morons, feeders and trolls at all ELO levels. It just gets a little more skill-oriented as you rise. Good luck!

Esarius

11-25-2011

Annie isn't a Yordle. What a scrub.

EdgarAllanProse

11-25-2011

Well, considering there have been two or three climbs from 900 Elo or lower this month alone, you belong where you're at.

EagleSun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2011

ELO stands for

Everyone
Loses
Once

persistence, my friend. it will pay off.

Dieox

11-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanAnony View Post
Well, considering there have been two or three climbs from 900 Elo or lower this month alone, you belong where you're at.
Never once did I say I was stuck. Learning to read and comprehend will do you a lot of good.

Hero Eshlad

11-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieox View Post
Because this is oh so evident in a large number of streams at 1400, 1600, 1700, 1800, 1900, 2000
Yes pretty much. Gotta get use to having *******s/trolls/feeders in your team no use complaining on forums about it. Just play an AD/AP and carry your team as best you can. If you really don't deserve to be with these tards you will be out of 1000 in no time.

Dieox

11-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero Eshlad View Post
Yes pretty much. Gotta get use to having *******s/trolls/feeders in your team no use complaining on forums about it. Just play an AD/AP and carry your team as best you can. If you really don't deserve to be with these tards you will be out of 1000 in no time.
Here's what this was... wait for it... A Rant. By definition very close to complaining but also different.