Patch Preview: Fizz

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IamUrChamp

11-12-2011

wait when im 1vs1 a soraka i use w then q to cut her heal ratio down so that she can get less hp. then i shunpo to get behind her

-_- so now i have to w then use e to get behind her wtf is this lame so how im going to reduce her heal spell which i also need it with w for shunpo to get behind her lame so

Another episode im fighting a taric which his heal spell is stupid strong so to beat him i need to cut his heal spell in half then gunblade him and shunpo but to get behind him i need the stupid new w move just to get behind him.

pt 2 with new shunpo

First i use w then shunpo to get behind him but wait what about cutting his heal spell in half ooooooooohhhhh dont worry he back at his base this= a loss in not getting a kill 0_0

Bakraah

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milllk View Post
Riot your judgment sucks! Kat needs a ****ing nerf not a buff, mf doesn't need a ****ing buff either! what is wrong with you idiots!
>Kat needs a ****ing nerf
>Kat needs nerf
>nerf

AntiSkillshot

11-12-2011

Another sona nerf? WTF RIOT? Revert her nerfs to her Release and LEAVE it there.

IS11d6327cb35cafc124891

11-12-2011

lol what a joke sion nerf but no akali nerf. sion is already useless with ap build, only 2 ap skill wth.

Metaspy

11-12-2011

Wow, shocker - SUPPORT got nerfed again.... yep, Riot really hates support characters.

CrimsonV

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2011

changes look nice, with the exception of dodge being trash now, but why would you release this now...you say this is a tournament patch but there are now completely new masteries that players have to figure out for all levels of play (smh)

Icage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2011

after rewatching it, one thing i caught that i don't understand is that they were saying how people were abusing CV cause they were doing CD reduction with boosts and stuff. . .so they are mad that people are actually playing smart with it and using it to help their team like what good teammates should do instead of not using it in a productive and useful way?

Forumtroll

11-12-2011

Increased starting gold? Increased gold per second? Oh God what have you done? Everyone will take that, no matter how good the the other masteries are.

BrygmoSNyan

11-12-2011

Jax is sad. ;( He can't be that OP guy teabagging people lategame anymore;

alako

11-12-2011

nothing new, basing it all on .1% of the playerbase, as always LoL = nerfing without thinking.